Gears of War 2 Redux Ultimate bad a$$ thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple fix idea. Make the Video Games section like the Sandbox where posts don't count towards your post count.

Why because of a cluster^^^^ in the Video Games section do we have to attack the Sandbox section?!?! Good Lord leave it be. Leave it be!!!
Contrary to popular belief there really was a lot of good stuff in there, not just the pics of half naked chicks and bad language. The Gaming section should be left alone.

How about everyone just calm down and cool off for a bit... nobody ever said the deletion was permanent...

... for you guys that I didn't send a Christmas card to... I didn't have your addresses, or otherwise I would have... I asked a bunch of the guys to PM me their address one night while we were playing Gears... only a handful did... the rest, I didn't get a chance to ask before I left for KY for Christmas vacation.

You're a good man Mr. Lonnie....much more than I can say for bagels, karma, and pitu :wacky:wacky

How about everyone just calm down and cool off for a bit... nobody ever said the deletion was permanent...

... for you guys that I didn't send a Christmas card to... I didn't have your addresses, or otherwise I would have... I asked a bunch of the guys to PM me their address one night while we were playing Gears... only a handful did... the rest, I didn't get a chance to ask before I left for KY for Christmas vacation.
You're a good man Lonnie. :rock

The other night you told me I was a great man.

Hmm.... :confused:

I'm sure when I said it, it was a Grate Man.

ohgrate128558879053734775.jpg

*peaks in the thread*

Ohh..ooo kay....alrighty....welp...I gotta you know..go. Stuff to do.....things to ea...

*GETS THE HELL OUT OF STRANGE AND ANGRY THREAD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back