Gears of War 2 Redux Ultimate bad a$$ thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
towelie.jpg

I GOT over 1000 POSTS DELETED FOR SOMETHING THAT WASN'T MY FAULT

THAT'S WHAT ^^^^ING HAPPENED

Get a life Lonnie :cool:

This is a ****** post if I ever read one. I hope you said it in levity.

Thats Lonnie's job as a MOD folks. You know where the lines are (or ought to know). To whine about being adjusted after that line has been crossed is just about the lamest thing I can think of.

This is a ****** post if I ever read one.

Thats Lonnie's job as a MOD folks. You know where the lines are (or ought to know). To whine about being adjusted after that line has been crossed is just about the lamest thing I can think of.

I understand why the 6 pages were deleted but then we were trying to have a discussion as to why some words weren't picked up on the filter and bam, it's gone.

Not like the first thread that Bagels killed with his repeated posts of pics that had the F word in them.

This is a ****** post if I ever read one.

it's the double standard by this board where people get away with a lot worse yet, in the click of a mouse I get over 1000 posts wiped out

efficient modding would be to temp ban those responsible for a few days rather than this lazy nonsense

it's the double standard by this board where people get away with a lot worse yet, in the click of a mouse I get over 1000 posts wiped out

efficient modding would be to temp ban those responsible for a few days rather than this lazy nonsense

and I really like how a Mod is okay with calling someone here names (in a roundabout way).

This is a ****** post if I ever read one. I hope you said it in levity.

If you knew me Marc, you'd know.

But you don't, so you don't.

Probably easier to kill the thread since there were so many posts.

Maybe if we ask nicely he'll bring it back.

Yeah, there was a lot of good stuff on there....all of Josh's pics, etc...

and I really like how a Mod is okay with calling someone here names (in a roundabout way).

Well you guys seem to have the idea that MODs are everywhere, all knowing of everything thats going on.

More likely if there appears to be a double standard its because some people report abuses where action is taken and others don't.

But whatever you guys. Get all riled up and offended if you want. But starting a thread calling a MOD out for doing his job is a lame move and calling someone on ****** behavior is not the same as insulting the guy typing it behind the computer. I like bagels ok. You justify it to yourselves anyway you want. Call us nazi's or accuse us of having double standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back