Gang Boy by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want psychedelic journalist :lecture

fear-and-loathing-in-las-vegas-johnny-depp-180881_1024_768.jpg

but I think the colored shades would be a tough one

Don't want to start a rumor or anything, so don't take this so seriously.

Rainman told me he wasn't sure what his next project would be. He wanted to make an accessory pack for Gang Boy, don't really know what kind of accessories, you guys might know which. He also said about doing some gang member from new york *wink*wink*.

But he mentioned them casually. I think you guys should suggest him what next :p

plainview.jpg

Drainage! Drainage, Eli, you boy. Drained dry. I'm so sorry. Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!

Can you write better, or act better than this.

I would buy Milkshake in about 2 seconds. I'm with you on this one Wilford.

Last edited:
Or

deckard.jpg

This is #2 on my list, right after Alex. I think Rainman would do a perfect Deckard.

Don't want to start a rumor or anything, so don't take this so seriously.

Rainman told me he wasn't sure what his next project would be. He wanted to make an accessory pack for Gang Boy, don't really know what kind of accessories, you guys might know which. He also said about doing some gang member from new york *wink*wink*.

But he mentioned them casually. I think you guys should suggest him what next :p

An accessory pack for gang boy?

Interesting :yess:

the ____ sculpture? the beethoven bust?

or perhaps:

alex-de-large2.jpg

Congratulations to all the happy owners of a full set!!!

When do you guys think the painted head will be for sale?

Deckard would be awesome for the next proyect! Or maybe a 'Neurotic director'

If you must go for western characters, Id suggest:

blondie from GBU.

DX set :D

Im sure rainman will make a far more impressive likeness this time around, as an artist, his sculpting skills has improved so much.

*runs away*

Just caught up with rainman on facebook, and he was playing with the idea that the accessories for gang boy the white women table:

A-Clockwork-Orange-a-clockwork-orange-323591_720_431.jpg

and the massive dildo.

Thoughts or comments, guys?

Back