Gang Boy by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird, I just looked outside and the early morning mail truck and guy that comes before the regular one only for EMS type deliveries was out there parked next to the guys mowing my yard.

Same guy that brought The Dude, so I figured Alex was here but when I got dressed and went out there he was gone. The kid mowing my yard said he just stopped, opened the door, and then drank some juice while he watched them, and then drove away. :lol

So either I missed Alex today or my mail guys into young shirtless sweaty men.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Hi everyone~~
did you receive alex?~

i hope you love it.. really~
accesorries was painted by me~ All

and gift is "orange keychain"^^

Wow, usually accesories are painted by DF studio right? Looks like this one project is really special for you as well then, rainman :hi5:

ALEX IS IN THE HOUSE!!!! Had to kick the mailman in the yarbles to get my package but its all good! Two pics for now more pics and video review to come later. But work calls first! Thanks Rainman hes perfect!

010-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

Thanks Tim! And thanks to Rainman for an epic job.

Those are the Leonidas hands, I thought they looked pretty good and I can use that right hand to hold the cane like he's popping the top to show the blade inside, works really nicely!

Thanks Tim! And thanks to Rainman for an epic job.

Those are the Leonidas hands, I thought they looked pretty good and I can use that right hand to hold the cane like he's popping the top to show the blade inside, works really nicely!

Ahh awesome. Sure does look great with those! I may try and get a set.

Mine should be here next week! :panic:

Thanks alot guys, I really am loving this, thought for sure nothing would top the Duder but Alex is giving him a run for his money.

Mags, he's close to complete, but I'm still hoping to maybe snag a Lucy! :pray:

Thanks for not being home when the mail came babe!! :gah:
Gotta go pick this up bad boy up after work TOMORROW! Post pics tomorrow fellas. Great pics all! Can't wait to add mine!

Back