Gang Boy by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi~~~~
I will send in monday~~~
Thank you for waiting~^^
269118_223777370990464_100000746078009_709369_7510930_n.jpg

Lucy looks AMAZING!!!! I think the platinum blond wig makes it perfect. I didnt realize how nice the sculpt was until you put on the wig.
She looks so close to the movie I think that if anyone didnt know
they would think that you Photoshopped it with Lucy from the movie- it looks that real.

Have I said this before. Rainman you are an amazing talent. I am so glad that you make these for us. Thank you.

So in about 2 weeks we will have these- I am so excited. My #1 figure.

Last edited:
Thanks.
No joke. I just had 'high quality custom full figures with accessories' labeled as 1 person in my mind. Wasn't paying enough attention I guess.

So, which one works with Kato?

Thanks.
No joke. I just had 'high quality custom full figures with accessories' labeled as 1 person in my mind. Wasn't paying enough attention I guess.

So, which one works with Kato?

haha, yeah, there are lots of high quality customizers out there.

And, none :p . Kato is a free agent per se, haha. Serang and Rainman has their own tailors, or maybe they use the same person, who knows, but no it's not Kato.

haha, yeah, there are lots of high quality customizers out there.

And, none :p . Kato is a free agent per se, haha. Serang and Rainman has their own tailors, or maybe they use the same person, who knows, but no it's not Kato.

True.

But rainman does work with Kato. He is making the buttons for Katos joker coat project for example.

yeah~~~ 1 people didn't pay for full set.
so i am selling last full set. ^^

i sent all~~~~~ ayo... tired~~~~

from now.. i will prepere Lucy~

Back