Gandalf the white PF 360

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The shoulder may be narrow, but the last time I saw him, Sir Ian wasn't very broad shouldered himself.

I hear ya, Kit, but it's the narrow shoulders that are making his noggin look even bigger than normal. At least I think so. Perhaps if the headsculpt was slightly smaller in scale, it would fit in better? I don't know... Again, maybe in person this one looks better than in pics.

Still, I think the outfit is amazing.

I know I'm in the minority here, but I really like this. The pose doesn't seem nearly as awkward with the sword in his hand and I think it's a great likeness. The head does seem a little misshaped, but not much, and certainly not enough to dissuade me from ordering.

I know I'm in the minority here, but I really like this. The pose doesn't seem nearly as awkward with the sword in his hand and I think it's a great likeness. The head does seem a little misshaped, but not much, and certainly not enough to dissuade me from ordering.

Your not alone.:D

I mean this is Gandalf the White. One of the most essential characters in Middle Earth and in the Film Trilogy. I think Sideshow did a stupendous job on him and we don't get him for a while so who know what ways Sideshow will tweak him and make him even better. I absolutely cannot wait and am really looking forward to displaying him with Lurtz and Frodo. This line has tons of potential and I cannot wait to see what Sideshow has in store for us for the upcoming months?Maybe Saruman,who knows.

We know we are getting a female. I'm sure Josh knows who it is but he won't tell. Then we are also supposed to be getting another core character (I do actually know this one :D). After these we'll have 5 announcements and it should breathe life back into this line. Just how long until the others are revealed is another story.

We know we are getting a female. I'm sure Josh knows who it is but he won't tell. Then we are also supposed to be getting another core character (I do actually know this one :D). After these we'll have 5 announcements and it should breathe life back into this line. Just how long until the others are revealed is another story.

If well done the other "core" character you're talking about WILL give the line a fresh breath. if that character turns out soso then it could be trouble.

I think the next character they do (and its not the female one), will be incredible it has the potential to be anyway!! If they nail it like they should then it will be on everyone's list I think :D
But hey they could change their mind and release HER first!!!:rotfl

@ least I stick with what I like. I don't bounce from SSW then PF, then CM, then 1:1 :)

I envy people who know exactly what they want the most and stick with it. I'm constantly second guessing whether I like PF's, 1/6 scale figures, or dioramas the most. I can't afford them all so it makes it difficult to decide what to keep as each new product from one of the lines gets announced. :monkey1

I like this photo of him, is the sword drawn the exclusive version?
category.cgi

The pose they had on display at SDCC was awesome and this piece kicks ass IMO. This guy is simply not being given a fair chance IMO and I believe this piece will rival any PF in the LOTR line.

Some great pics of this in the 2nd day gallery. The more I see of it, the more I like it. I really think that the thickness of his beard is what is making his head look elongated.

Back