Gandalf the white PF 360

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right! Don't buy something you're not sure of. It will effect how you look at the piece. That's one of the reasons I wasnt real blown away with the WTKF SSW statue when I got it and then sold it about 2 weeks later.

Right! Don't buy something you're not sure of. It will effect how you look at the piece. That's one of the reasons I wasnt real blown away with the WKTF SSW statue when I got it and then sold it about 2 weeks later.
Wow, I never knew about that. You really sold it? I've never owned one, but what was it that disappointed you?

Wow, I never knew about that. You really sold it? I've never owned one, but what was it that disappointed you?

Yeah, for about two weeks I owned the Balrog, CT, and WKTF. So I'm a member of the club who's owned all three. :lol

I bought not long after I got the Original Rog and I think that helped me not like it as much. It just wasn't as good a piece as I thought. It wasn't as detailed as I thought it would be. It was just kind of blah as far as the overall impact on me as a collector.

Now, I know this piece would look cool as a PF.

Yeah, for about two weeks I owned the Balrog, CT, and WKTF. So I'm a member of the club who's owned all three. :lol

I bought not long after I got the Original Rog and I think that helped me not like it as much. It just wasn't as good a piece as I thought. It wasn't as detailed as I thought it would be. It was just kind of blah as far as the overall impact on me as a collector.

Now, I know this piece would look cool as a PF.

Josh, why must you admit that you are a complete fool in an open forum such as this?:monkey5 The Witchking Trueform was the first weta statue I owned besides the dvd pieces. I loved the way the robes are done on that statue. Seriously though, I could see where you wouldn't be as impressed with it, since you already had a Balrog, which I personally have never seen in person.

Josh, why must you admit that you are a complete fool in an open forum such as this?:monkey5 The Witchking Trueform was the first weta statue I owned besides the dvd pieces. I loved the way the robes are done on that statue. Seriously though, I could see where you wouldn't be as impressed with it, since you already had a Balrog, which I personally have never seen in person.

Might as well admit it. Everyone knows already. :rotfl It's not bad piece by any means. It just didn't resonate with me the way the Balrog, CT, RWOS, and some of the other biggies I still have or had did. I will admit it was cool owning all 3 for bit.

Yup...5 minutes to go for my first LOTR PF! :gandalf_w

Hope :saruman is next! The white robed wizards would make GREAT companion pieces IMO.

Back