Gandalf the white PF 360

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the extra pictures! Well I must say it does look better but I can't help feeling that this is not quite spot on! I will get it though as I have been waiting a very long time for this PF and although its not amazingly good (which it should have been IMO!!) its better than the Frodo statue but I can see a lot of people passing this up so just make ES of 10 of them SS ok?:rotfl

God awful still IMO.

THIS took over a year to release?

Come on Sideshow, it should look a LOT better as a PF.

No offense to poeple who like them but I'm not too impressed with the PFs so far. Except for Lurtz. All the pictures of Lurtz look amazing. I would think they'd want to do a witch king or some of the other servants of Sauron.

The pose looks much nicer with his sword in his hand, and I like that glamdring sheathed as an exclusive. I am a little bummed that it is GTW, as I didn't want to repeat characters in PF, but I'll be glad to order this one. Guess I am in the minority though.:eek:

The body looks good without the head.. and the head looks "OK" (not great) without the body... but together I'm not liking very much.

IMG_8706.JPG

IMG_8714.JPG

IMG_8713.JPG

IMG_8712.JPG

IMG_8711.JPG

IMG_8710.JPG

IMG_8709.JPG

IMG_8708.JPG

IMG_8707.JPG

Its an incredible Gandalf:cool:

the pose is still very weird.
In some pictures it's even like he's dancing !

Back