Gambit Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone recommend a glue to glue the pink energy cards back in between the two fingers on my exclusive hand?

Will superglue be strong enough? It's tough, since there is such little space, is there a stronger glue I should try?

Thank goodness it's an easy break, it's literally as though the pink part of the energy cards just slid out between the two fingers, there is no evident "break".

Think I got it fixed, but my goodness, nothing makes your gut wench more than the feeling of breaking an expensive piece

Thank goodness it's an easy break, it's literally as though the pink part of the energy cards just slid out between the two fingers, there is no evident "break".

Think I got it fixed, but my goodness, nothing makes your gut wench more than the feeling of breaking an expensive piece

Tell me about it. I now have 4 broken statues to deal with. :thud:

Tell me about it. I now have 4 broken statues to deal with. :thud:

one damaged statue which i sent back to seller he recd it & still not got refund as he promised to refund me full amount. I have paid loss for customs & Return shipping 300$ which really pissed me off........:mad: & still no refund

one damaged statue which i sent back to seller he recd it & still not got refund as he promised to refund me full amount. I have paid loss for customs & Return shipping 300$ which really pissed me off........:mad: & still no refund

You need to file a claim to get your custom charges back since the statue was returned. If PayPal sided with you on the 2 of 3 transaction yay you paid him, you need to file another claim with your credit card company. I'm sure if PayPal sided with you on the 2 claims, it has been taking out of the sellers account already.

You need to file a claim to get your custom charges back since the statue was returned. If PayPal sided with you on the 2 of 3 transaction yay you paid him, you need to file another claim with your credit card company. I'm sure if PayPal sided with you on the 2 claims, it has been taking out of the sellers account already.

but what about Seller i.e Vince made promise to refund me full amount after receiving Statue. now he has statue with him n just not replying to my msgs........ as he said he is honest & will refund me instantly after receing statue....... he should do that directly as paypal said if seller sent me full refund of 640 EUR then case is closed ........

but what about Seller i.e Vince made promise to refund me full amount after receiving Statue. now he has statue with him n just not replying to my msgs........ as he said he is honest & will refund me instantly after receing statue....... he should do that directly as paypal said if seller sent me full refund of 640 EUR then case is closed ........

I think he is now letting Paypal settle the case. It's unfortunate that this has happen to you. I don't think he cares anymore. The case is however not close is it? Call PayPal that Vince has not refunded you back. They generally will wait 5-7 days for him to respond. If he doesn't, PayPal will step in.

On the 100EUR, you will need to file a claim through your credit card company due to the fact the PayPal protection has passed. If you kept all your emails & corresponce with Vince, your CC will side with you. They will take the 100EUR from PayPal.

On your custom charges & taxes. Since you returned the statue & you have proof via FedEx, you will need to file a claim to get reimburse. On the back of the customs / tax receipt there should be an address there. Again, just like the claim you did with your CC, you need to do the same here. Your government can not charge you customs charges & taxes if you returned the product back to the seller.

The only loss you should take is the FedEx cost to ship back to Vince. Just take this loss as a learning experience.

From now on, insure all purchases at full value. Yah you may pay more taxes but you are protected.

I think he is now letting Paypal settle the case. It's unfortunate that this has happen to you. I don't think he cares anymore. The case is however not close is it? Call PayPal that Vince has not refunded you back. They generally will wait 5-7 days for him to respond. If he doesn't, PayPal will step in.

On the 100EUR, you will need to file a claim through your credit card company due to the fact the PayPal protection has passed. If you kept all your emails & corresponce with Vince, your CC will side with you. They will take the 100EUR from PayPal.

On your custom charges & taxes. Since you returned the statue & you have proof via FedEx, you will need to file a claim to get reimburse. On the back of the customs / tax receipt there should be an address there. Again, just like the claim you did with your CC, you need to do the same here. Your government can not charge you customs charges & taxes if you returned the product back to the seller.

The only loss you should take is the FedEx cost to ship back to Vince. Just take this loss as a learning experience.

From now on, insure all purchases at full value. Yah you may pay more taxes but you are protected.

Vince replied to mail he is saying paypal told him that this needs to settle through the claim that i made. so as soon as paypal processes the claims i will have my money back , he cant just send me money & have the claims open. he would loose double money.

Vince replied to mail he is saying paypal told him that this needs to settle through the claim that i made. so as soon as paypal processes the claims i will have my money back , he cant just send me money & have the claims open. he would loose double money.

Yes this is true. It's the way paypal does things.

i still think he tried to pull a fast one on DHaval, but maybe he did send a unbroken one at the last minute and it ended getting up damaged too,only Vince knows the real story here,

I guess he is doing the refund so no need to pick on him anymore. Just my 2 cents. Dhaval don't worry paypal always pulls through for things like this.

Yes this is true. It's the way paypal does things.

if he refunds me full amount i.e 640 EUR i will close the case & claim i made. or if he refunds me 100 EUR thats also fine coz Paypal giving me refund of 540 EUR .........they r unable to refund me 100 EUR just because i was unable to open case due to 45 days passed

he still has to refund ur 100 euros right?

yehh i was unable to make paypal claim for 100 EUR .....Paypal giving me refund of 540 EUR & I talked to paypal they said ask seller to refund of 640 EUR so case will be closed

I guess he is doing the refund so no need to pick on him anymore. Just my 2 cents. Dhaval don't worry paypal always pulls through for things like this.

I have called them they said they will only refund me 540 EUR coz claim has been made for those transaction i described them that i was unable to make claim for 100 EUR coz 45 days has been passed but this all payments for 1 transaction so they should refund me 640 in total but they refused they said contact seller & ask him for that 100 EUR even if he refund whole amount 640 EUR case will be closed

Can anyone recommend a glue to glue the pink energy cards back in between the two fingers on my exclusive hand?

Will superglue be strong enough? It's tough, since there is such little space, is there a stronger glue I should try?

super super glue

Since the cards are a piece glued in by Sideshow originally anyway, would this really count as a real "break"? No polystone/plastic broke, correct? Because the cards are not sculpted into the statue. Once glued back it's no different than if SS glued it, probably just with better glue. Sounds like the original glue just gave out or wasn't enough.

Isn't that the truth! Breaking, chipping or flaking paint is just the worst for us statue collectors. I've had my fair share of all these situations...:(

Since the cards are a piece glued in by Sideshow originally anyway, would this really count as a real "break"? No polystone/plastic broke, correct? Because the cards are not sculpted into the statue. Once glued back it's no different than if SS glued it, probably just with better glue. Sounds like the original glue just gave out or wasn't enough.

there's a dab on the cards to begin with. barely enough

there's a dab on the cards to begin with. barely enough

Exactly. I wouldn't count the card falling out as a broken statue. Glue it back, no value lost. Now if it's the EX version energy trail broken off that's another story. It seems to happen often. I'd prefer to have an EX but at least I know my Regular will never risk having a broken energy trail.

Back