Future Assassin's Creed Hot toys wishlist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ViperSRT

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

with regular Ezio out I was just thinking of brainstorming some other possible additions to the line. I'm not sure how far HT wants to go but I was thinking two good additions would be obviously Altair and then older bearded Ezio with Altair armor that you unlock from getting all the Assassin Seals. What do you guys think?

Hey guys,

with regular Ezio out I was just thinking of brainstorming some other possible additions to the line. I'm not sure how far HT wants to go but I was thinking two good additions would be obviously Altair and then older bearded Ezio with Altair armor that you unlock from getting all the Assassin Seals. What do you guys think?

I'd say we might see Altair and Desmond, possibly as a 2 in 1 release (much like the PoP release) as there heads are practically identical.
I'd say the Altair armor outfit is wishful thinking, a more likely candidate for an older representation would be standard outfit Brotherhood Ezio.

I can't see HT doing anymore AC figures at all.

This was a one off if you ask me.

You're being a Moriarty!

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/YwTGGHaCHAE?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/YwTGGHaCHAE?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

I can't see HT doing anymore AC figures at all.

This was a one off if you ask me.

well the figure sold really well from what it seems to me. it's sold out everywhere in the states as far as I know (if not, someone want to post a link to where it's still available? :monkey3)

so I think more is possible. I think Altair and a Master Assassin Ezio with the goatee.

As much as I want a AC:BH Ezio, they only have the license for AC 2, so unless they get the BH license, we definitely won't be seeing any Ezio from that game. and I'd personally prefer the BH look over the Master Assassin end game Ezio

well the figure sold really well from what it seems to me. it's sold out everywhere in the states as far as I know (if not, someone want to post a link to where it's still available? :monkey3)

so I think more is possible. I think Altair and a Master Assassin Ezio with the goatee.

As much as I want a AC:BH Ezio, they only have the license for AC 2, so unless they get the BH license, we definitely won't be seeing any Ezio from that game. and I'd personally prefer the BH look over the Master Assassin end game Ezio

Didn't Ubisoft ask HT to do the Assassin's Creed figurine? I though I heard this info from somewhere.

Didn't Ubisoft ask HT to do the Assassin's Creed figurine? I though I heard this info from somewhere.

not sure, but even if they did, the announcement of Ezio said that they got the AC2 license if my memory serves me correctly not an overall Assassin's Creed (any game) license...can anyone else confirm?

they have only AC2. But Altair is also presented in AC2. So they have all the rights the need to do all the characters.

Back