Funko Vinyl Pop Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So are the Toy Tokyo exclusive green rangers more rare than the NYCC green ranger funkos? No idea why the TT one costs more to buy than the NYCC

I don't have many, but the ones I do have are really cool. The latest addition. (Complete with a NECA scaler) 2016-10-10 23.25.27.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20161010_172432.jpg
    IMG_20161010_172432.jpg
    508 KB · Views: 237
So are the Toy Tokyo exclusive green rangers more rare than the NYCC green ranger funkos? No idea why the TT one costs more to buy than the NYCC
Isn't it the same one? Metallic Green Ranger is a Toy Tokyo NYCC exclusive so was Darkest Knight Batman. They're usually harder to come by than other NYCC exclusives because they aren't shared with another store.

Got my gold BB8 and thankful it was mint. And bigger than I expected. I was thinking POP size box not monster size box.

If anyone is interested in seeing some Funko showcases on youtube, check me out, if you want.

I've been getting rid of some of my pops and I thought I'd catalogue them as short 1 minute videos on youtube, its just for fun.. I'm fairly new but I have tons of Star Wars pops I'll be showing off eventually. Anyways hope this is useful to some of you guys. Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWyHAVkHYTjeZQnzph4e70Q

I'm burnt out on all the variants

Same here. Getting burned out with all the releases in general, and the Pops are just everywhere. That Conan looks pretty cool, but nothing really out I'm interested in. Last Pop I bought was William Wallace.

Way too many exclusives and variants now. You'd be crazy being a completist collecting Star Wars, Marvel or Batman, they're just everywhere.

I picked up a large order recently when they were 20% off and was able to get a bunch I'd been waiting to pick up for awhile - mainly Orphan Black and Labyrinth.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And pay scalper prices for 85% of the releases? F that
Not gonna lie, this position baffles me. Outside the rare stuff like SDCC Only pops, generally all variants are accessible in some capacity. The only one in recent memory I couldn't get was the Idol Indy. Sure there have been some hiccups like the Toy Tokyo debacle, which in my opinion is inexcusable for this marketing, but otherwise? You really can hunt down most of them for retail, provided you're ahead of the game and know when and where things go up and when to preorder.

I have two Funko Pop Walking Dead bobble heads that were given to me as a gift a few years ago (Rick Grimes 13 & Daryl Dixon 14) are they worth anything or should I just give them to my kids?

I have never even been remotely tempted to buy any of these.....until now.

I MUST have Axl and Slash. My life will never be complete without them.

Back