Full Size Iron Man bust from Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This bust will sit on shelves for a LONGGGG time...SS is going to have a hard time giving these away. I just dont think they know it yet...

Chris

I initially thought this would sell out eventually AT FIRST..... But after the word spread about how horrible the quality was for the premium price, I'm sure these will collect some dust.... :monkey1

I initially thought this would sell out eventually AT FIRST..... But after the word spread about how horrible the quality was for the premium price, I'm sure these will collect some dust.... :monkey1

I initially thought this would sell out eventually AT FIRST..... But after the word spread about how horrible the quality was for the premium price, I'm sure these will collect some dust....

I initially thought this would sell out eventually AT FIRST..... But after the word spread about how horrible the quality was for the premium price, I'm sure these will collect some dust....

Chris

Its definitely a rarity to see one mint. Mine looks fantastic and minty fresh but I'm sure if someone went over it with a fine toothed comb they'd find something.

Too bad this isn't true 1:1 scale and hollow, it would have been perfect. also if the QC was much much better.

I still cant stop laughing when he says "you get this really really fantastic paint job that feels like a bran new painted car" in the backstage pass video LoL...what kind of cars is he driving???

Chris

Its definitely a rarity to see one mint. Mine looks fantastic and minty fresh but I'm sure if someone went over it with a fine toothed comb they'd find something.

yep.. mine is like this as well.

Also.. does anything that is massed produced have a perfect paint job??? (collectable wise)

Great pics, Darthstitch. Off topic, who are the sketches of Captain America and Wolverine on your wall by?

So can anyone answer this question for me?

How is Sideshow "out or replacements" when they apparently have the IM 1:1 bust IN STOCK?!?!?!

And they were selling some "flawed" busts for $650, but yet they have regular ones IN STOCK??? If you ask me, I'd MUCH rather pay an extra $50 to have the option of returning it or getting it replace..... Anyone?
Yes, it's the same situation with the Iron Spiderman comiquette. My ex arrived damaged. My replacement arrived with exactly the same flaws (scratched head). And now, they are out of replacements while the regular version is on second chance! The allotment for replacements has nothing to do with the allotment for sale they say. Fine. But that doesn't solve my problem. All I ask is a body with a good paint-job, and no scratches. That's what I payed for anyway.

hey man, not to take away from your pics, which are great btw, but them light switches are cool. i wonder if they are available in north america.:confused:
i always like the unique features.:naughty

Last edited:
yep.. mine is like this as well.

Also.. does anything that is massed produced have a perfect paint job??? (collectable wise)

Yeah, when I was collecting Master Replicas helmets there were problems with the paint, actually on other items also when you're looking with magnifying glasses :lol. I honestly could find issues on every props and collectibles I own, but I love them all still. My Iron Man wasn't perfect, but so what. When I asking my wife, she sees nothing wrong with it. Sometimes we like to criticize, but the fact remains, it's still SUPERB PIECE :joy

Back