Full Size Iron Man bust from Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just think it's ridiculous that you have to put in all this effort to enjoy the $700 you just spent!!!! :mad:

i keep telling myself its from the movie molds and repeat it over and over again :rotfl

Stopped having to say that after i repainted it :lol

if i was to get mine re-painted, if i want to go with same color does anybody know the exact colors used so i can use them, or do you know the colors to use to be screen acurate. what colors have been used who re-painted

The colours are all listed in "The art of Iron Man" book,im sorry I do nt have my copy to hand at the moment.

I don't know if I would go as far as to say it was a fiasco, but the quality control was not up to par. Nobody should have been waiting with anxiety over receiving an item with possible damage. As you can tell, I am a bit upset. Even though I touched up my bust.........I still know the issues are present......and my eye goes directly there. It should not be the case, but I guess that's life. Atleast there are "some" busts out there that are in mint / excellent condition.

This product is mediocre SideShow and I want my money back.

The paint on the base is beginning to peel away. I wished I never purchased this piece. I hope SideShow makes good. They should recall these pieces. :banghead

It was white under the cracked / peeled parts. Like I say......so far the glue is holding. I just hope no other areas give way.......

Buddy, this thing is gonna go on all of us. None of my pieces have been subjected to this problem except for this piece. I am now angry.

SideShow should replace our pieces or give us a complete refund. This is BS.

Back