• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Kitbashed Wolverine WW2 version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aesthetics

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all, i new to the buy and sell section, but fear not! My ebay nickname is "numlockhome" 100% good feeback. Also bought stuff from Cheungkinmen here on ssc (hope you dont mind the namedropping) :wave

I am located in Sweden, but will ship worldwide!

So, with that said, what i have for sale is a kitbashed Wolverine WW2 version, containing the following parts.

Headsculpt is knock-off hot toys (i cant see the difference, but anyways)
Body is TT muscular hot toys original
The uniform and boots & accessories is from "Charles Winstone" figure from Dragon
Helmet (real metal) from unknown manufacturer.
Thompson machinegun from Hot Toys Captain America

Base (not finnished) is made by me, if you want it i can include it for free. Also the figure is not weathered.

The head is modified to fit the helmet, so he needs to be displayed with it on his head (sanded down the hair).

Asking 100$ + actual shipping cost. Payment through paypal, buyer pays fees. I think thats a pretty good deal?

560328_221593601288178_1175620025_n%2520%25282%2529.jpg

Hi all, i new to the buy and sell section, but fear not! My ebay nickname is "numlockhome" 100% good feeback. Also bought stuff from Cheungkinmen here on ssc (hope you dont mind the namedropping) :wave

I am located in Sweden, but will ship worldwide!

So, with that said, what i have for sale is a kitbashed Wolverine WW2 version, containing the following parts.

Headsculpt is knock-off hot toys (i cant see the difference, but anyways)
Body is TT muscular hot toys original
The uniform and boots & accessories is from "Charles Winstone" figure from Dragon
Helmet (real metal) from unknown manufacturer.
Thompson machinegun from Hot Toys Captain America

Base (not finnished) is made by me, if you want it i can include it for free. Also the figure is not weathered.

The head is modified to fit the helmet, so he needs to be displayed with it on his head (sanded down the hair).

Asking 100$ + actual shipping cost. Payment through paypal, buyer pays fees. I think thats a pretty good deal?

560328_221593601288178_1175620025_n%2520%25282%2529.jpg

I can't tell what the sculpt looks like ? you have anymore pics ?

Back