• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Green Goblin Premium Format Body Only

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viper

Freaked Out
Reaction score
For sale is this Green Goblin Statue body which was part of the larger Sideshow Collectibles piece, this is the Only part for sale, the Glider base is NOT included.

This Goblin body has not been displayed, it was originally a replacement part but was not used and stored away.

Included along with the Main body piece is the Goblin's pumpkin bomb satchel and the 'Green Goblin' base nameplate.
Wether you need a replacement for your own damaged Goblin or have a custom Spider Man display in mind, this piece will be a great addition!

The Green Goblin is 1/4 scale.

I will pack the Goblin well so that there is no movement in the box during travel and that he arrives in perfect condition.
I am asking £90 for him plus the postage of the buyers prefered delivery service.

Can post Worldwide.

My Ebay Feedback: https://myworld.ebay.co.uk/viperje

Pictures below \/

goblin3.jpg

goblin2.jpg

goblin1.jpg

goblin4.jpg

goblin6.jpg

goblin5.jpg

goblin8.jpg

Back