• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS :Batman Returns Hybrid Style Costume...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klocket

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just in time for Halloween!

BatCookie-1.jpg

Batme.jpg

MeSG.jpg

Comes with:

One Batman Hybrid Cowl w/ Returns Emblem cast in resin

One Latex Cape for someone 5' 10 - 6' 2

One Artsee Returns Bib

One XL wetsuit/undersuit with glued on kneecaps

One pair of two peice boot armor

One pair of latex gauntlets with two sets of resin fins

I have had this suit in various incarnations since 2005 and I am just looking to start on the road Ghostbuster pack building... in fact I would be willing to trade this for a proton pack depending on the condition.

The suit is in overall good shape, needs some work on theboot armor and some new boots... the cape being all latex as one very small tear and there is a couple bits that are a bit on the dry side, I am pretty sure it can be revived.

The gauntlets need to maybe be repainted and the material in one of them need to be reglued.

All in all you can wear this suit right away... it just may need smell upgrades to be what you consider up to par and that is why I am asking half of what I paid for it over time.

Asking $600 plus shipping or best offer

Last edited:
Just in time for Halloween!

All in all you can wear this suit right away... it just may need smell upgrades to be what you consider up to par and that is why I am asking half of what I paid for it over time.

Asking $600 plus shipping or best offer

:D ..................

Hahaha!

It should read "may need some upgrades" ... silly spell correct, I assure you it doesn't need any smell upgrades, it's been cleaned thoroughly. :)

M.

Back