From Russia with Sci-Fi & Horror love...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1:6 Jason Voorhees (F13th Reboot/Remake) by Elvis1976/Captain HH

Logo_Main_final.png

Manufactured by Elvis1976 aka Sébastien Bontemps/Captain HH.
Year 2011.
1/6 scale.

Pamela Voorhees: Jason. My special, special boy. They must be punished, Jason. For what they did to you. For what they did to me.
Pamela Voorhees: [Young Jason picks up the machete, walks away] Kill for mother.

Happy Friday the 13th guys!
Today, I want to pay tribute to my incredibly talented friends - Elvis1976 aka Sébastien Bontemps & Captain HH!

Thanks to their help & talent I'm the happy owner of a fantastic 1/6 scale custom figure of Jason Voorhees from the 2009 Friday the 13th Reboot/Remake!

The story with this figure begins in 2009. It was originally purchased from DarkArtist81. Well, many of you guys know how it was - no money & no figure.

So hell with the money, but the figure was still something to get in the collection. And so, it started all over again. And this time, thank God, with right people.

You all know Elvis! He is a man-machine! He was born to be a creator of awesomeness in 1/6 scale! His talent is beyond the limits & I'm really glad that I got a couple of pieces from him in my personal collection :the_most_proud_smiley_in_the_world:
Actual figure is his baby.

Captain HH is my friend from Russia, he is a blacksmith. So, as you can presume, he was in charge for the weapons! The magic here is that it's not just metal, it's alloy steel. Grips/handles are from the real wood (+ real leather on machete).

This figure is in "true" 1/6 scale & is approximately 13 inches tall (33 cm) tall. Thanks to my buddy Alex Khorn for help with that!

So this is a dream-come-true project. After years of "bad luck" with my original purchase, all this really looks like a real miracle.
Miracle that can happen only on Friday the 13th!

Now enough with words, here is the final result of this two talents collaboration:

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

a4.jpg

a5.jpg

a6.jpg

a7.jpg

a8.jpg

a9.jpg

Last edited:
1:6 Jason Voorhees (F13th Reboot/Remake) by Elvis1976/Captain HH

a10.jpg

a11.jpg

a12.jpg

a13.jpg

a14.jpg

a15.jpg

a16.jpg

a17.jpg

a18.jpg

Cheers & thanks for watching!
devil_smiley.gif

Thanks Elendil!
God bless Seb & Captain HH hands.dll file! :lol
That's not the last custom Jason in this thread of course ;)

Whoa! I like the way you are showing your Collection to us, a piece at a time, Cool Idea; Sined, Great Freddy and Pic's by the way

Whoa! I like the way you are showing your Collection to us, a piece at a time, Cool Idea; Sined, Great Freddy and Pic's by the way
Thank you my friend!
Yeah, I prefer to pay attention for each piece. I just love them, what can I do :)

Morbach, nexon86, thank you very much guys!
This is not the last Jason & not the last T-800 here. Believe me! :lol

Thanks my friend! Seb & Captain HH done some crazy-awesome job. I had no right to fail.

Back