FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They both look really good. Frodo is excellent. But, I don't collect this line.

For having so few announcements, it really is satisfying to be a LOTR 1:6 collector. Every one has been beautiful (with a little help from the Figuremaster), and these look just great. Frodo is PERFECT!

Besides the RAH maul announcement i'm most excited about these guys.
they're gonna go fast i predict.

Yeah, finally my LOTR 1/6th shelf is filling out... with both Frodo and Samwise, the Fellowship has taken true form.

I can't wait for Gimli... and Gandalf of course. Hopefully we get those 2 by year's end.

Both figures look great! I can't wait for them to finish the fellowship so we could start getting some more secondary figures like Eomer and Eowyn. My original plan was to get the fellowship in PF form and the secondary characters in 1/6. Sideshow has kinda done the opposite in terms of releases, and now I'm stuck collecting everything :lol

I don't see these costing mor than $30-$35 tops. At that price I might grab both, but definitely Frodo for me! I'm really impressed! Easily the best likenesses in the series!

I don't see these costing mor than $30-$35 tops.

Really? Why? Just because they're smaller? You DO realize that the cost of these figures isn't determined solely by the amount of raw plastic needed to make them, right? I'm sure it costs just as much to tool these as it does a 12" figure, actually more when you consider a whole new body was required. And the cost of raw materials for the costume are likely just as much as for any other figure in the line. It would be nice if you're right, but I'd expect $40-50.

Back