FRODO & SAMWISE 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just sort of wedged it back in place and the clothes held it there, if I recall. Not a great solution, but I'm not going to be changing his pose much anyway.

Same here. I manage to get it back into its socket, then jammed some cotton between the center chest brace and the weak shoulder to hold it from popping out again. Seems to have worked fine. Too tight to reglue the piece inside there. But as you say, there's not a lot of arm movement with all his clothes on, so I think we're fine.

Odd that it came broken though -- his arm was loose when I took him out of the box, and once I stripped him I discovered why.

Great naked pix WG :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

And thats a freakin bummer about his shoulder. :banghead

These Hobbit bodies we pretty bad all around though, the 2nd Frodo I picked for Bilbo is horribly loose.

Great naked pix WG :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

And thats a freakin bummer about his shoulder. :banghead

These Hobbit bodies we pretty bad all around though, the 2nd Frodo I picked for Bilbo is horribly loose.

Thanks!

And yeah, the bodies are a bit fragile -- nice and all in shape, but kind of slapped together in many ways. Still, for my purposes, which means posing once and just setting on the shelf, they work well enough.

At least they hold a pose...so far.

My naked Hobbit pix contribution :)

SANY2840.jpg

SANY2847.jpg

finally finally finally picked both of these up. they were reduced to 25 great british pounds each from 45 in the forbiddenplanet new year sale. couldn't resist - wanted frodo for ages after seeing how much krayt loved these. don't know why i picked up sam, but i'll probably be glad once darren's aragorn and legolas arrive. and gandalf.

Actually I was taking some pix at the request of Wor-Gar to show the scale of Gollum to the Hobbits, and it spiraled out of control :lol

Some pix where too racy and had to be deleted immediately :eek:

Those are hilarious King! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Too bad about having to delete the racy ones.......those could have gotten you some $$ if you sold them to the right person. :lol

Those are hilarious King! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Too bad about having to delete the racy ones.......those could have gotten you some $$ if you sold them to the right person. :lol

Just looking at them made me feel dirty :eek:

I had to scrub myself down with rubbing alcohol and bleach to get the filth off me :monkey2

Back