Frisbee Questions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
Make sure I'm understanding this right. The Venom bust that just converted doesn't count cause it wasn't $50 before shipping?

Also, what if I have a $100 gift card, buy $100 worth of stuff and only pay for the shipping. Does that count or are we supposed to PAY $50+ to get the frisbee?

Also, what if I have a $100 gift card, buy $100 worth of stuff and only pay for the shipping. Does that count or are we supposed to PAY $50+ to get the frisbee?

Any in-stock order, placed by a U.S. resident, with the final item price of $50 or more (after any applicable discounts) will qualify for the FREE promotional Frisbee item. Back ordered and pre-order items do not qualify. In-stock purchases with gift cards can also qualify for the promotion if the final item price, after all discounts, is $50 or more, not including shipping and tax costs.

They should also send me a frisbee for supporting you during the closing moments of the auction.:monkey5

This is true, I dont think I could have done it without you!!!

You're my wing man!!!!

And Batty is right, a key chain too!

topgun.jpg

Frisbee Safety Disclaimers

In accepting this free item you acknowledge and release Sideshow Collectibles from liability for any injuries or property damage that may arise out of regular or inappropriate use of the promotional item by you, the collector.

We recommend that our collectors use this toy as it was intended, for outdoor play in a responsible manner. You also recognize that this is a toy and not to be used for the following:

* Not to be used as a plate to serve food.
* Not to be placed in the microwave.
* Not to be used as a floatation device or for life saving purposes.
* Not to be used as a weapon.
* Not to be immersed in water, with fish life or in swimming pools.
* Not to be left unattended with animals or children or given to them to chew.

Whats a "floatation" device?
:lol:lol:rotfl:D

Frisbee Safety Disclaimers

In accepting this free item you acknowledge and release Sideshow Collectibles from liability for any injuries or property damage that may arise out of regular or inappropriate use of the promotional item by you, the collector.

We recommend that our collectors use this toy as it was intended, for outdoor play in a responsible manner. You also recognize that this is a toy and not to be used for the following:

* Not to be used as a plate to serve food.
* Not to be placed in the microwave.
* Not to be used as a floatationdevice or for life saving purposes.
* Not to be used as a weapon.
* Not to be immersed in water, with fish life or in swimming pools.
* Not to be left unattended with animals or children or given to them to chew.

They know us all to well don't they.

Back