Frisbee Questions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Dusty, I have a serious question about the promotion... is it an "order" of at least $50 or does it have to have at least one "item" that is $50? The promotion page isn't clear (at least to me); it uses both the terms 'order' and 'item':

Any in-stock order, placed by a U.S. resident, with the final item price of $50 or more (after any applicable discounts) will qualify for the FREE promotional Frisbee item. Back ordered and pre-order items do not qualify. In-stock purchases with gift cards can also qualify for the promotion if the final item price, after all discounts, is $50 or more, not including shipping and tax costs.

Thanks for any info you can shed...

Hey Dusty, I have a serious question about the promotion... is it an "order" of at least $50 or does it have to have at least one "item" that is $50? The promotion page isn't clear (at least to me); it uses both the terms 'order' and 'item':

Here is a list of all eligible product Lonnie. https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=search&query=^us_ship.sql

I ordered a Veom Bust and my frisbee should be here monday! :rock

It's ORDER total. So you could order one item that comes out to $50 or more, or multiple, it's up to you :duff

I got my frisbee yesterday. These are not cheap, flimsy things at all. You could actual harm someone with one of these! :google

:rock :rock :rock

Does Sideshow recommend using these indoors?

OH NO!!! We missed one... :lol

You should be a lawyer :D

On edit: Uhhh, never mind... From the promo page: "We recommend that our collectors use this toy as it was intended, for outdoor play in a responsible manner." ... reading is fundamental (maybe Loki was right about my weekend starting early :rotfl)

Last edited:

On edit: Uhhh, never mind... From the promo page: "We recommend that our collectors use this toy as it was intended, for outdoor play in a responsible manner." ... reading is fundamental (maybe Loki was right about my weekend starting early :rotfl)

LOL! Just thought I would try. My wife gets really mad when I ride my bike in the house. Thought I might try frisbee instead. :D

Wait! Playing in a responsible manner is just plain impossible!!! No kid (or adult) on planet Earth has ever been able to play responsibly!!! :rotfl

I ordered the Sith Giclee that was $89. So I could get my frisbee :lol

I already own that (got it and the Jedi when they were released). But I'm not going to buy something I don't want just to get a frisbee. I love my dog, but not that much :D

Back