Free Stuff for first 50 people! Go Go! Go!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
being a good citizen is priceless. i sure if there were more of us out there like you there would be more kings willing to come forward and ask for help

on a side note i saw send the note to sideshow. how will they ever know if you don't send it. and that would be a real tragedy.

you are an inspiration to me..As soon as i feel that my note is on the same level as my normally intelligent posts i will be forwarding it to the reps at sideshow.

I think that they, Sideshow, should set it up that if they're only taking the first 50, that from51 on you get a "this contest is over" message.

yeah but sometimes people don't respond to their emails or just simply decline to accept the shipping fees and taxes so it might have to be at like 70 instead of 50

"Hi, everybody!"

Dr.+Nick+Riviera.gif

Dear Jason,

We appreciate that you took the time to visit SideshowCollectibles.com and participate in our web events. I am pleased to inform you that you have been chosen to receive an item from our "Mistress of the Web - Free Stuff Day September 2009" promotion!

:moon:moon:moon

:monkey3:eek::monkey3

Man. I thought I had it.
I'll never own The Samaritan.

Jon, since you won and all, feel free to send me that little something we talked about a week or so ago. The sting is pretty bad, help take the edge off brother. :(

Back