Free Stuff for first 50 people! Go Go! Go!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i plan on updating my letter

Gohastings.com cancelled my order so in turn you should send me a hottoys iron man

hbs326.gif

you%20smell%20like%20butt.jpg

Dear sideshow,
It has come to my attention that i did not win your first 50 contest..i find that hard to believe..you see, my parents helped me to realize that i am always a winner..so by default you owe me one item of my choice..also, what happened to the rest of the rancor..word on the street is that creature had legs. i know that is a fact because i have seen the movie. i also would like to comment on your choice of cancelling some of your medicom anime figures. that was awesome of you.

all the best and i shall be eagerly awaiting my free bronze vader statue in the mail..
your pal,
devlinboy

ps..if i need to sign for the bronze vader i will stay at my house and sacrifice the money i would have made by selling not for resale candy on the subway.

Sideshow's response: Hioooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^. I didn't win. Oh well....I'm interested to see the next 5 to see who just wasn't fast enough. :lol

on a side note:
I did not get any email from sideshow, but i did however help a king from congo restructure his finances and also got some information on how to give my woman the ultimate stretch feeling. so all in all it was a productive morning.

I think that they, Sideshow, should set it up that if they're only taking the first 50, that from51 on you get a "this contest is over" message.

on a side note:
I did not get any email from sideshow, but i did however help a king from congo restructure his finances and also got some information on how to give my woman the ultimate stretch feeling. so all in all it was a productive morning.

being a good citizen is priceless. i sure if there were more of us out there like you there would be more kings willing to come forward and ask for help

on a side note i saw send the note to sideshow. how will they ever know if you don't send it. and that would be a real tragedy.

Back