Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A belated shout out, and thanks to Angry Kal-El for the Ripley figure I won during Spook. I received it last week, but haven't been on here since. Thanks a bunch Kal-El! Perhaps I should start bowing to you, instead of Zod. :monkey3

giphy.gif

Centurion; I hope you, your family, friends and neighbors are safe during that fire. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected.
I had to read back a few pages to see what you were even talking about. OMG Centurion, I hope you, your friends, family, and home are all OK!

Here's a random Digital code! It's from a recent Blu-ray release that I've reviewed...but I'm not sure what movie it is, as I took the picture last week and haven't had a chance to post it! So the rules are if you've already claimed one, please leave it for someone else...and if you DO claim it, please let us know here what movie it was, and that you claimed it so others don't spend 48 minutes trying to stand on their head while writing down the code (that's the only way to decipher this code!)

:lol

XMas1.jpg

Here's a random Digital code! It's from a recent Blu-ray release that I've reviewed...but I'm not sure what movie it is, as I took the picture last week and haven't had a chance to post it! So the rules are if you've already claimed one, please leave it for someone else...and if you DO claim it, please let us know here what movie it was, and that you claimed it so others don't spend 48 minutes trying to stand on their head while writing down the code (that's the only way to decipher this code!)

:lol

Atomic Blonde redeemed. Thanks Golden Boy!

I know stuff from my santa arrived today, and the person I have should've had their stuff for a few days now at least according to tracking :)

Centurion; I hope you, your family, friends and neighbors are safe during that fire. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected.

I had to read back a few pages to see what you were even talking about. OMG Centurion, I hope you, your friends, family, and home are all OK!

Thank you both! :1-1:

Yes, all the homes on my street are OK but many others can't say the same.
Just look at the pics posted. It's horrific. Then when you realize none of it is Hollywood magic.... :monkey2

My box went in the mail today so in a few days somebody gets a box. [emoji3]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Picked up a couple small things for my person, but hopefully I can get my act together this weekend and get everything together to ship to make it in time for Christmas.

HAPPY STAR WARS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! (for most of us)

For those of you who haven't seen it already, and aren't going tonight, you suck. That is all...

I've got a $20 Sideshow code to share, expires tomorrow.
PM me for the code and my refer-a-friend link.

Thank you both! :1-1:

Yes, all the homes on my street are OK but many others can't say the same.
Just look at the pics posted. It's horrific. Then when you realize none of it is Hollywood magic.... :monkey2

Stay safe my friend. :duff

That movie has a great soundtrack. :rock :rock

Hell yeah it does! :rock :yess: :rock

HAPPY STAR WARS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! (for most of us)

For those of you who haven't seen it already, and aren't going tonight, you suck. That is all...

:lol :lol :lol

Back