Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
d4c7995177736d6474781678ee4f98f6.jpg

Got a box today.

6c9d2092ba11608a0866f31a2dda7940.jpg

In it were more boxes.

Just a few more days to wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler free zone.....

Feel free to rate it thou....

I see it Friday 7pm. Earliest I could get the whole family together..

Spoiler free zone.....

Feel free to rate it thou....

I see it Friday 7pm. Earliest I could get the whole family together..

I gave up trying to get the whole family together. It was looking like it would be after the new year. That's why I'm sneaking out for the 11:00 showing tomorrow night-kids'll be in bed and my wife said I could go. I'll just have to act like it's my first time seeing it when we all go! Hope it's good.

Had some buttered popcorn. I give it a 6.5/10. Definitely some things in it that will shock. I liked it. Just felt a little underwhelmed by the whole plot. I’ll have to go see it again. There were some really awesome parts. Then some that...well...

I, on the other hand, think The Last Jedi is fantastic! I just got home from seeing it. I must say I got goosebumps at least seven times during this movie. It’s amazing!

Here are a couple of photos of the Graflex light saber I brought:
55681a4b95726552ff288d4ba5a6d3d0.jpg
4f2112a8c549ef548ff115c5f5c956ba.jpg

Got a box today.

6c9d2092ba11608a0866f31a2dda7940.jpg

In it were more boxes.

Just a few more days to wait!

I see you got the dildo you asked for!

Really mixed feelings about it. Kind of the same I felt about TFA. 6 out of 10.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Samesies. There were parts that I LOVED. And it wasn't formulaic like the first one. But overall, hmmmm, I'll say 7/10. TFA was too formulaic for me. Not enough originality, but I loved the new main characters. This one has completely different problems for me, which I won't discuss openly of course, for a week or so, giving people time to see it. I'm seeing it again tomorrow afternoon, in 3D this time...

Had some buttered popcorn. I give it a 6.5/10. Definitely some things in it that will shock. I liked it. Just felt a little underwhelmed by the whole plot. I’ll have to go see it again. There were some really awesome parts. Then some that...well...

I'd give it a 7.5 but yeah everything you said was on key. Definitely need to see it again. I still don't get Porgs. WTF!!!

It really felt like a one-shot movie and not part of trilogy. It felt like Rian Johnson was like “Alright JJ, good luck with all this ****.” Not sure what the basis for episode ix will be. Had tons of potential.

It really felt like a one-shot movie and not part of trilogy. It felt like Rian Johnson was like “Alright JJ, good luck with all this ****.” Not sure what the basis for episode ix will be. Had tons of potential.
Like a reset of everything. Which could be good or bad. We'll see.

I'm seeing it again Sunday. Maybe I'll feel different about it then. Looking forward to when we can talk about it openly!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rotten tomatoes....93 critics 58 audience....

What’s weird is I keep seeing the same exact language from “multiple reviewers” with only one review.....

It’s weird, maybe a internet prank or something ....or maybe the DCU is paying people to give bad reviews....

We shall find out in 2 hours!

It’s excellent! Don’t let the internet fool you. Our friends are all sharing their honest opinions, but I guess each individual will rate their Last Jedi experience individually. I’m giving it a 9 out of 10. The critics’ 93% seems just right to me.

I’ll add that the auditorium we were in was filled with people simultaneously cheering, laughing out loud, gasping, and clapping. It seemed that everyone applauded at the end credits. So my Last Jedi experience was with a room filled with over a hundred people who thoroughly enjoyed the film.

Back