Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Secret Santa package has been sent!! I'm in Canada, so it'll (hopefully, as it said it was!) all be arriving in a single box from Amazon to make things nice and tidy for you!!

So if you're a part of Secret Santa and a random box shows up at your door, you can likely assume it's from me (unless more than one person went this route :lol) and either hold onto it until Christmas Eve, or bust it open on the spot...whatever you like.

I'm not sure if it was a unanimous decision for us all to wait until Christmas Eve to open them...if that's the case, then don't you DARE touch that Amazon box! I don't care if you're expecting something from Amazon to give as a gift to a dear family member whose happiness depends solely on said gift, you do NOT risk breaking the Freaktacular oath of waiting until Christmas Eve...for if you do, well...

Yeah should mention mine will be coming in an Amazon box also. Don't open until Christmas!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Lol you guys....

I get at least 3 amazon boxes a day....

I put the do not open till Xmas on my address label for mine....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a few Amazon boxes coming today. The wife and I’s shared Xmas gift, an analogue stereo system. All tube power baby!

I have a few Amazon boxes coming today. The wife and I’s shared Xmas gift, an analogue stereo system. All tube power baby!

NICE.......

I have a few people threw out.....just sitting in the garbage...

Jokes on you guys.....call off the attack!

He may have killer bees set up!

If he got my Secret Santa he has a Pungry Hirahna! Protect your fingers and other similarly shaped appendages!

Some lucky bastard got their secret Santa gifts today.....

Wink wink

Btw do we tell after Xmas who got whom?

People usually take credit for sending the gifts when people start posting pictures. Some people won't be very "secret" anyway since names and addresses get recognized from Spook contests.

I'm going to get my stuff out on Monday (hopefully).

People usually take credit for sending the gifts when people start posting pictures. Some people won't be very "secret" anyway since names and addresses get recognized from Spook contests.

I'm going to get my stuff out on Monday (hopefully).

Ah yeah.......I forgot to make it a gift receipt so might be kinda obvious...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had to search high and low for an item that my person wanted. Finally found it but having to wait for it to arrive sucks. However, at least I know that my person will appreciate it. Having lots of fun with this as always. :D

I got a gift on the way to my Secret someone. However, I originally planned on shipping multiple gifts so that my Secret Santa can open several presents, but...

We have been having serious brush fires here in Southern California.
It started in one community and has since grown to 5 different locations, 3 of which are in major areas.
The children from the schools around me were evacuated Tuesday.
Fires are still burning today. Many now homeless. :(

I'll try to get more gifts shipped but can't make any guarantees. Sorry.

I've got my gifts boxed up and ready to send out. Can't wait to see pics around Christmas time. Had a lot of fun finding cool stuff.

Back