Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had to move some things around in our entertainment room, to make room for a new TV.....

So moved all the display shelves...what a job! Take every figure out, clean and put back. Cleaning detolf glass sucks...

2281e142f77c7a34b3f9b842728b645c.jpg

Kylo and his crew didn’t fit on this shelf....

And a new acquisition for scale...
3f84192b022c42884492963ae9b3cc97.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I got my Ghostbusters set yesterday but haven't opened them yet. I'm going to try to get to them some time this week though. I'm anxious to get them on a shelf.

Thanks Gents!

I got my Ghostbusters set yesterday but haven't opened them yet. I'm going to try to get to them some time this week though. I'm anxious to get them on a shelf.

Kinda like Ripley? You even open that one??? LOL

Great collection, Xipotec!
BTW, do you live in a school? Those ceiling tiles look like the ones we used to throw pencils into like a dartboard.

LOL no....typical drop ceiling basement. We are actually in the remodeling phase of that room....putting in Tin tiles to replace those things!

I have been slowly turning what was a concrete box room into a entertainment room. This used to be nothing but concrete walls and floor....
Open floor hoist ceiling and no lights save a single bulb....
Like this
2dced536f44d1f166b6b6059e7d4b2d5.jpeg

dd0e8dbb18d871a46adc8028a7493a17.jpg

Last edited:
I have very limited Internet over the next few days
I'll try to check I'm when I can. I miss you all. Lol

Back