Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not entering the contest but thought I would try and look for it just for kicks....

...can't find the damn thing! LOL!

yep' I already have the Legacy Universal Monsters Series Set.But thought I would at least try to find Kenbenobi's Dracula.I scanned through a lot of back pages with no luck.

Last edited:
I would hope that anybody searching would do an Advanced Search, and only look at posts by me. I didn't hide it in a spoiler tag or anything. The images are out in the open...

I would hope that anybody searching would do an Advanced Search, and only look at posts by me. I didn't hide it in a spoiler tag or anything. The images are out in the open...
That's what I did. Guess I missed it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yeah. I found Creature from The Black Lagoon that way, but I can only see 500 of your posts when I do an advanced search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Local H was my first guess too, but damn, I couldn't find the right pics. Nice one, Punk!

Dude, I went through 200+ posts of yours and NOTHING.

shenanigans.jpg

Back