Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CONTEST TIME!!!

The winner is playing for a digital code for Dracula!!!

106831_large.jpg

The code will work on Vudu AND iTunes, but the winner must select ONE platform to redeem on. I will be able to pick a second winner, for the platform not used by the first winner (meaning, if the winner selects iTunes, I can then give away the UV code, and vice versa)

THE ANSWER MUST BE PM'D TO ME, AND STATE IF THEY WANT UV OR ITUNES IN THE SUBJECT!!!

If my mailbox is full, then I have already received enough correct answers. For now, I am going to limit my digital prizes to one per person, so if you won a digital prize from me already this year, please do not enter.

And now... to the contest! Somewhere in this thread I have hidden a picture of Dracula (in one of my prior posts). PM me the post number for that image. You might come across an image for a future contest, so you may want to take some notes if you see any odd pictures in my posts... :)

EDIT: Here is a hint, since nobody found it yet. Of all of the images I hid, Dracula is on the highest page number of them all...

Last edited:
My horror vest is rated R...here’s one of the custom patches I made for it. :rock

62f6441fdfa5702d670841684f883b8c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My horror vest is rated R...here’s one of the custom patches I made for it. :rock

62f6441fdfa5702d670841684f883b8c.jpg

If you want fun, I have some Toetag pictures shirts and workshirts. I'm talking August Underground stuff. :D

My pin jacket is a black dickies one, has a lot of sex pins on it. I'll leave it at that.

If you want fun, I have some Toetag pictures shirts and workshirts. I'm talking August Underground stuff. :D

My pin jacket is a black dickies one, has a lot of sex pins on it. I'll leave it at that.
I am unfamiliar. I'll google it lol.

Yep fabric. Funny you mention that punk42..I had the same idea for another patch..
230390245fdf131624d64de6f6b9e4a0.jpeg

Back