Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spooktacular 2014

Kenbenobi, it's my fiancé's barbie in the picture with Terminator. We don't have kids yet. She doesn't collect barbies but has a few as every once in a while we'll be at target or something after I got in a toy or statue and she'll buy a barbie partially out of spite "if you get all your crap, I get a barbie!"

Lol and I read her the riddles last night and got yelled at... "NO ONE COULD EVER GET THOSE!" She told me I have Aspergers. So... I apologize to everyone for the impossible contest :)

I like your fiance. She sounds like a wise woman. :lecture Riddles are tough--they seem easy to the person creating them because they know the answer. My dad does that every so often then gets mad when we don't instantly get it.

Boba Ben's Creative Writing Contest

Okay. I'm holding a contest. I'll leave it open over the weekend so everybody should hopefully be able to participate if they want to. The winner will get a 12" vinyl Godzilla 1989 figure by X-Plus from my personal collection.

I love short horror stories, but I don't have a ton of time right now. That's where you come in. Quote this post and respond with your best one to two sentence short horror story. The one that I find the creepiest and most bone chilling wins. One entry per person, please.

Here's an article you can read for inspiration:
21 Chilling Two-Sentence Horror Stories to Creep You Out - Dread Central

Here's a blurry photo I took of the figure.

do we pm our story to you or post it on thread

Ok, because he pushed me to and I don't want to be "that guy" too often:

1. What is my favourite horror franchise? Hellraiser
2. What is my favourite colour? Red
3. What group have I seen in concert five times? Kiss
4. What is my favourite Kevin Bacon movie? Tremors
5. Where did I meet my wife? New Jersey
6. What was my favourite horror movie of 2013? World War Z
7. Who is my favourite Ninja Turtle? Donatello
8. What's my favourite sports team? Oakland Raiders
9. Who is my favourite wrestler of all time? Randy Savage
10. What's my favourite TV show ever? Battlestar Galactica
11. Who is my favourite member of the X-Men? Nightcrawler
12. I received an e-mail with the image of a Hot Toy character in it. In the end I didn't end up getting the figure; however, it was what pulled me into the collecting game. Who was that specific character? Terminator
13. What movie caused me to start collecting comic books? Star Wars
14. What comic book was the first I began collecting? X-Men
15. What director's cut version of a film do I find on par with its two critically acclaimed predecessors? Red Dragon
16. What Predator (not hybrid) is my favourite Predator? Tracker
17. Who is my favourite actress? Sigourney Weaver
18. Who is my favourite actor? Harrison Ford
19. At a Chinese food buffet, what is the one item I eat the most of every.single.time? General Tso's Chicken
20. I taught English overseas a while back. Which country did I teach in? Great Britain (just kidding) Nigeria
21. In World of Warcraft, what is my main characters class? Healer
22. What is my favourite movie musical? Grease
23. Who are my two favourite Star Wars characters? (1 point for each correct answer) Luke Skywalker, Obi-wan Kenobi
24. When I was a boy I had to skip Halloween one year. What was the specific reason for this? Measles
25. If I go to McDonald's for lunch, what meal do I order? Big Mac
26. What fast food joint to I eat at every few years and then vow never to eat at again immediately after? Taco Bell
27. What's my favourite disaster movie? Titanic
28. What two TV characters do people most relate me with? (1 point for each correct answer) Sheldon, Spock
29. What is my favourite entry in Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy? Dark Knight Rises
30. What energy drink am I unfortunately addicted to? (specific) Red Bull
31. What is my favourite Robert Downey Jr. movie? Iron Man 2
32. If I'm ordering a pizza, aside from the basics like cheese and sauce, what one specific topping do I always get on top of my pizza? Pepperoni
33. What is the next item I will receive from Sideshow? Captain America
34. Am I a morning person, or a night owl? Night Owl
35. I've met two girls from the same State in the USA, and one of them is now my wife. The odds are almost unbelievable, as I met them both in other places years apart, and on top of that, they even worked together at one point. Which State is it that they're both from? New York
36. What is my favourite Halloween candy? Candy Corn
37. What are my favourite type of horror films? Slasher
38. Who was my favourite character in the Scream franchise? Dewey Riley
39. What movie fills me with Zen every time I watch it? Caddyshack

the 100th person to pm Waller will win a rare opportunity to touch my rock

subject line ---Avfins Rock

go

Mr. Freeze was a fail, submitted with Catwoman.

Thanks for the assists, I'm just glad I was able to find the answer for at least one question by myself.

I think Kenben is going to get smack mouthed. :lecture
Hey now! :mad:

I tried Catwoman and haven't heard back either but apparently she semi confirmed it on Twitter

I got confirm, it's Catwoman

I can confirm that it is correct
Yep, yep, yep. She confirmed mine as well.

Kenbenobi, it's my fiancé's barbie in the picture with Terminator. We don't have kids yet. She doesn't collect barbies but has a few as every once in a while we'll be at target or something after I got in a toy or statue and she'll buy a barbie partially out of spite "if you get all your crap, I get a barbie!"

Lol and I read her the riddles last night and got yelled at... "NO ONE COULD EVER GET THOSE!" She told me I have Aspergers. So... I apologize to everyone for the impossible contest :)
:lol :lol :lol

He who shall not be named got an invite for the contest

I am invited
Just got mine...

Went and picked up my Superman EX today, finally came in. Now I'm really ready for Spook. I need me a couple new pre-orders.

tumblr_mu66rso0vh1sndyifo1_500.gif

Back