Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Trying to get my hands on a giant Target porg plush, to no avail. :(

Might check in to ER tomorrow, slept 3 hours last night, can't sleep tonight. Coughing so much my entire torso hurts. It's been over a week now.

There's an electronic Porg plush available online. Couldn't find a giant version though.

Banner001.jpg

I am doing the new signatures this year, and I will do one for those who already have an avatar by me and who asks for one. I'm way too busy to do anymore new avatars this year (I'm looking you square in the eye goose :) ). Sorry, but between my other job, and Funko keeping me on my toes, I just don't have the spare time.

So I'm thinking of using this as a Freaktacular prize this year.

cde58d42fb30a242b3587044112bf023.jpg

An animation cel from The Real Ghostbusters. Would there be any interest in that as a prize?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am doing the new signatures this year, and I will do one for those who already have an avatar by me and who asks for one. I'm way too busy to do anymore new avatars this year (I'm looking you square in the eye goose :) ). Sorry, but between my other job, and Funko keeping me on my toes, I just don't have the spare time.

Whats the theme this year?

So who would like an update for your signature? I'm making them to order this year. Last year, I made a ton and a lot weren't used because they were lost in the thread.

So who would like an update for your signature? I'm making them to order this year. Last year, I made a ton and a lot weren't used because they were lost in the thread.

I certainly wouldn't mind an updated banner is you have the time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be more than happy to have a new one but you can skip me if it gets to crazy.. I have lots of old ones I can use. :)

And hell yeah the Ghostbusters cel is a good prize.

Last edited:
Back