Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Stopped at Spirit today...not open yet. Man I'm excited for the season to start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's getting to be that time of year to dust off the Halloween decorations tub and go buy candy! :woo

I'm hoping lots of people do the same and donate their old masks to thrift stores. I'll be on the hunt for them. [emoji6]

I haven't started getting stuff together yet either. Feel like I'm running behind on everything this year.

I haven't started getting stuff together yet either. Feel like I'm running behind on everything this year.

I'm with ya. Went to Target and saw all the Halloween stuff being put out. Felt some anxiety in that I totally need to find some vintage pumpkin pails to prizes lol

Trying to get my hands on a giant Target porg plush, to no avail. :(

Might check in to ER tomorrow, slept 3 hours last night, can't sleep tonight. Coughing so much my entire torso hurts. It's been over a week now.

I don't really have a whole lot in terms of prizes this year. I cut back on "impulse ordering" so there's not a lot that I need to get rid of. :) I'll look around for something.

Might check in to ER tomorrow, slept 3 hours last night, can't sleep tonight. Coughing so much my entire torso hurts. It's been over a week now.

Ouch. Sending good vibes your way.

That sucks, bro. I hope you get better soon. Good vibes and prayers coming your way. :duff

Back