Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freaktacular 2016

Early Christmas present for somebody here - I already own the earlier games so hopefully someone else can enjoy. Happy Turkey Day!

1da9a6cde11d1b34ec36d8a1020e199b.png

I did not use these codes you posted. Still, that's pretty cool of you to share. I purchased the Gears 4 console that came with a download code for Gears 4 Ultimate Edition. Was I supposed to get codes for the other games too? If so, how can I find them.

Edit: I just checked my Xbox messages. They sent me the codes too.

Transmission from the Bat Cave

Last edited:
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Would these games be for the Xbox One?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't redeemed my codes yet. I'm not 100% sure, but my presumption is they are backwards compatible digital copies of Xbox 360 games. So you should be able to play them on Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

I haven't redeemed my codes yet. I'm not 100% sure, but my presumption is they are backwards compatible digital copies of Xbox 360 games. So you should be able to play them on Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

Yep, that is correct! [emoji3]

I did not use these codes you posted. Still, that's pretty cool of you to share. I purchased the Gears 4 console that came with a download code for Gears 4 Ultimate Edition. Was I supposed to get codes for the other games too? If so, how can I find them.

Edit: I just checked my Xbox messages. They sent me the codes too.

Very happy to share! Otherwise they'd just sit unused :) . I got the Gears 4 console also to upgrade my launch date XB1...super sharp looking console.

If not redeemed yet the codes will work on either a 360 or XB1.

Well I did take the code for GOW 3. Thanks for offering it up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Zod, I haven't forgotten about the Secret Santa, just been busy at work counting for inventory. I will get a list to you before the deadline. :D

Happy Thanksgiving my freaks!
Hope you all can enjoy this holiday with your family and friends.

Today, I'm looking forward to the mash potatoes with gravy, stuffing, pumpkin pie with spiced whip cream, corn slathered in garlic butter, and candied yams.

Been super ****ing busy, but I pretty much finished everything I needed to either this week or by next week. Phew, I missed on Freaktacular, but Secret Santa is always a blast! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I have lots of family over now; some from out of state. I woke up at 5am to smoke a turkey. It came out pretty good for a first try. My wife roasted a turkey too. So we had two birds, tons of homemade sides, and six homemade pies!

Back