Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

One of my friends got me a riot shield. I legitimately have no idea who though.

isn't that something you ask when someone is like "hey i got you a riot shield, thought you'd like it' or "hey new neighbor! thought we'd welcome you in with a riot shield!"

Well, it arrived addressed to me to the door. No info beyond it's from Amazon. I didn't order it, wife didn't order it... so one of my friends found my wishlist through Facebook or something on Amazon and decided to anonymously send it.

Well, my The Protomen-inspired Protoman costume just got very deluxe.

Whelp. 17th was my birthday. Got to spend the night taking my cat to the vet :( 2600 later, she's staying until Saturday at the earliest, and it'll be more if she needs further treatment or any surgeries ._.

I'm done with holidays. I'm over them. There seems to be a yearly ******** of the bed that life does on my birthday, for at least 15 years now.

This time of year, specifically the week of Thanksgiving, always brings bad news. This year's no different. Sorry to hear about yours.

Reminder and the updated list

Some people have expressed interest but YOU ARE NOT ON THE LIST UNLESS YOU SEND ME A PM WITH ALL YOUR INFORMATION.

ZkrIC6H.gif

Freaktacular Secret Santa 2016

I don’t want this to be stressful for anyone—there’s already a lot going on for people this time of year—but there need to be some ground rules.

If you say you’re going to participate THEN PARTICIPATE. If anyone gets a gift and doesn’t send one then I’m personally banning them from any contests I hold here. I’ll also announce it in the Freaktacular thread so everyone knows you didn’t reciprocate. We haven't had a problem so far so let's not start now.

Gift value of around $20. If you want to surprise someone with more then that’s your prerogative—I’m sure the lucky person won't complain.

Send your gift so it will be received before Christmas, and we can all post what we got starting Christmas day.

VrsJVHI.gif

Send me a PM with:

1. Your name and shipping address.

2. State whether or not you will send a gift internationally (one way to avoid international shipping costs may be to buy something directly from that country’s Amazon website and have it ship from there).

3. Include an license/character of interest just to give your Secret Santa an idea of what you like--this doesn’t mean you’re guaranteed anything related to it but for those that want the information they’ll have it.

4. Shirt size.

5. Preferred gaming system.

6. If you have a blu ray player.

When I get a PM, I’ll add your name to the list and keep it updated in the Freaktacular thread.

Let me know you want to participate by Friday, 12/2/2016. You’ll get paired up and information sent to you over the weekend. Gifts will probably need to be sent by around 12/15-12/17 at the latest to make sure they get there by Christmas.

Freaktacular Secret Santa List:

GeneralZodLives
mrdbios
Darth Madden
JDog797
Centurion
Angry Kal-El
LaMelnik
ink
HAPPYBOY

Last edited:

Ok, you three... PM me your addresses. it may be a week or so until I can get them out but they will be on the way eventually.

earthdog
subzro
cicada17

My Killing Joke came! Thanks Darth Madden! It looks great in my Joker display.
96ad982385009c7fded3ae7cc26b3cd3.jpg
0e8e76319908400a0a53f27a3f9029cc.jpg
c023c04b59fa3c8380e15d37f6ad2bab.jpg

Transmission from the Bat Cave

This time of year, specifically the week of Thanksgiving, always brings bad news. This year's no different. Sorry to hear about yours.

Thanksgiving... 15 years ago, is actually when my liver failed the first time. I was on life flight Thanksgiving evening going to another hospital, bleeding out. :D

Thanksgiving... 15 years ago, is actually when my liver failed the first time. I was on life flight Thanksgiving evening going to another hospital, bleeding out. :D

Wow that sucks. I'd go through all the bad stuff but it's too depressing. Every year it's like

200.gif

Reminder and the updated list

Some people have expressed interest but YOU ARE NOT ON THE LIST UNLESS YOU SEND ME A PM WITH ALL YOUR INFORMATION.
I haven't forgotten. But I plan on writing you a book of information. :p

LOL!!
Damn! Not a single one made it into her mouth!!! :lol
:lol

For all you Funko collectors, this just went up. I don't know how limited it is.
https://www.hottopic.com/product/fu...bobble-head-hot-topic-exclusive/10717393.html

I got one. Apparently they sold out online in about 20 minutes. Now you have to hope and get one Friday at the store.

They were available online about 30 minutes early so I wouldn't be shocked to see the stores have them out early too.

Anybody else cooking for big meals tomorrow? My family always draws the dessert card so we're busy today making all sorts of sweets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife started cooking today. It's going to be way too much food for just us and our daughter, but oh well. I love Thanksgiving dinner!

Early Christmas present for somebody here - I already own the earlier games so hopefully someone else can enjoy. Happy Turkey Day!

1da9a6cde11d1b34ec36d8a1020e199b.png

Back