Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Everyone should have received their prizes from me--except for the Hellraiser Cubes. Still waiting on Mezco to ship them. :impatient:
Did you get your Alien artfx bundle yet? If so, please post what the extra Alien items were which they included. Still kicking myself for missing out on that! :gah:

Re-posting:

Any of the regulars in here need a $20 Sideshow coupon? Expires on the 15th. LMK and I'll send you the code. Should work on pre-orders, except for ones announced in the last 2 months.

Freaktacular 2016

Did you get your Alien artfx bundle yet? If so, please post what the extra Alien items were which they included. Still kicking myself for missing out on that! :gah:

I did, though I haven't gotten them set up yet. I got the Big Chap and Warrior statues plus they threw in an Alien ice cube tray and chopsticks. I'll try to get pics at some point.

I received my prizes from Ken and Punk over the weekend, thanks so much guys!!!
My pleasure! Enjoy! I actually met Mark Patton from NOEM2 on Saturday. Nice guy. Had a good talk with him...

I did, though I haven't gotten them set up yet. I got the Big Chap and Warrior statues plus they threw in an Alien ice cube tray and chopsticks. I'll try to get pics at some point.
DAMN! Those sound awesome! Well worth the $100 price... I hope they have more deals like that for Black Friday.

SSFALL162FF0XBHA

$20 off a purchase 1 time use I think, was on a box

SSFALL16ATIE0EJV9

Treat Yo Self!*

*To $20 off a $50 purchase of select items...

:wink1:

Vander...you sent me the wrong Mort kit...my scratch ticket says "no treats for you".....this can't be true! Lol! Thank again Man, love it as always!!! Another great addition to the Mort kits!

Treat Yo Self!*

db24f17e6fd5c66236d3d55cd2156e58ea4b785f63a749b00468316023439894_large

Got that reference!

I can't post pics at the moment, but a big shout out to Zod for my spook kit, ghostbusters Dorbs, and TNBA figures!

My sweet haul from angry Kal-El arrived, as well as my awesome Vander Mort kit...

2dcadf7258520c24e4d9ba362fef4684.jpg

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Vander...you sent me the wrong Mort kit...my scratch ticket says "no treats for you".....this can't be true! Lol! Thank again Man, love it as always!!! Another great addition to the Mort kits!
You're right. I got your kit. I'll send it right over. Vander, you can send me the correct kit with the proper scratch-off... :p

Got my kit. My scratch off kind of screwed up but I was able to make out a pumpkin not mort so I'm a loser as well. But thanks for the rest of the kit. :)

Got my kit. My scratch off kind of screwed up but I was able to make out a pumpkin not mort so I'm a loser as well. But thanks for the rest of the kit. :)
Did it actually scratch? I just pulled it off, like a sticker... Odds have just greatly improved for everyone else... 0 for 5 on Mort winners so far...

Did you try using a coin on the scratch off? When I first got them in and tested one I used a the back of some blunted scissors and they didn't work so I thought the seller screwed up and just sent me black stickers, but once I used a coin it seemed to work much better... :lecture

Sorry to hear we've only had losers so far, can't wait to see who the winners are! :impatient:

Back