Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Hope you're feeling better Ken! That sucks. It's like your body knew Freaktacular was over. :lol

Congrats Vander! Now the pressure is really on to keep the streak alive next year!!

3799076-3442832927-84747.gif

3745444-6974323028-The_s.gif

The only way i was able to handle kidney stones was a little bit of apple cider vinegar in water. Doctors say that doesnt do anything and might even be a placebo effect but all i know is that the pain stopped and the stone disappeared. I really dont know. Doctor said vinegar wouldnt hurt my stomach or esophagus in water. All i know is that the extreme pain went away

I had a 10mm stone stuck in my urator, and a bunch more in my left kidney. They were too big and required surgery. :( Now I'm just drinking tons of water all the time to try to prevent them. It was a nightmare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Vander!!!

Turns out, by some work of sorcery I can only think, I won the Lady Death from last weeks Sideshow Live contest....so, I guess you can say I won a FB contest, and a site contest, all in one. Maybe miracles do happen. ;) Lol!

Wow, congrats! I'd love to win one of their preorder contests. I enter every one I can so fingers crossed it'll happen someday.

You got a rock... and a $20 coupon! PM incoming!

Thanks! As much as I shouldn't, I'm going to put it to good use. :rock

KenBenobi - Are you sure it isn't gas??? Look a little bloated to me.

Congrats to the freaks who won. Maybe in the future I will hear or read my name again. But then again - I doubt it.

Count me in on the Secret Santa..

I guess I didn't win anything... unless by some chance I win Kamikaze's Walking Dead contest. Did he announce a winner yet?

There're still the contests on their website. I think most end on the 6th.

Also, I wonder whatever happened with the fortune where you emailed Chicky and she might send you a Trick or a Treat. I wonder if anybody heard anything from that?

Last edited:
Freaktacular 2016

Oh, and I would love to do the Secret Santa again this year.

Don't worry, I'm also one who has yet to win one of those social contests. I wonder if they block my email or something haha.

I'm in!

So,here's how my day started...

b489c0b4f9fd09f057ce4e2041f295e4.jpg

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

i have a few days to get better or I'll be there too! They've already promised me a PICC line and 2+ weeks of at-home antibiotics if I don't kick whatever it is I have :/ Sucks to see someone in there man.

I have 3 or 4 various Lady Death statues (Obsession? Pssh... you can't prove it.) so I opted to not enter to win another :D

So, I've got a $20 off sideshow coupon on the outside of an envelope if anyone wants it.

SSFALL16GRQ39CKU

Please don't grab it if you aren't going to use it.

KenBenobi - Are you sure it isn't gas??? Look a little bloated to me.

Congrats to the freaks who won. Maybe in the future I will hear or read my name again. But then again - I doubt it.

Count me in on the Secret Santa..
That's just my normal look! :p Yeah, had no gas feeling whatsoever. Used the bathroom twice, without issue, and it didn't help one bit... The pain was in the upper chest, just above the indented area...

i have a few days to get better or I'll be there too! They've already promised me a PICC line and 2+ weeks of at-home antibiotics if I don't kick whatever it is I have :/ Sucks to see someone in there man.
That sucks Theo. I know you've been through a helluva lot worse than me, and probably anyone else in here. You're an inspiration to us all!

There're still the contests on their website. I think most end on the 6th.
The odds of any of us winning a website contest is extremely low. There's many people who won't do the social media contests, but the website contests get a LOT of entries. I wouldn't hold your breath on that...

Back