Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

for the trick r treat contest last chance

A4Wi2Lc.gif

Too bad shes basically gone from hollyweird

Alrighty, the Trick'r Treat contest is OVER!! Thanks to all who entered! Lots of fun guesses and great gifs! Here are gifs of the correct answers:

bg5JW.gif

tumblr_lvuqtub2MK1qinp4fo1_500.gif

tumblr_nu9qzam9Es1qd6v0do1_500.gif

Only TWO people guessed correctly! Angry Kal-El and mrdbios! Angry Kal actually guessed two correctly in his second batch of guesses, and mrdbios guessed Portman correctly!

So I'm going to spin a wheel to see who wins Trick'r Treat, and since this was so close, I'll also be giving away a mystery DVD copy of one of my favourite films from one of the above to the one who loses the spin...so again, EVERYONE is a winner! :lol

I'm at work so I can't pull out a video recorder and upload it with any ease, so I'm going to take a snapshot of the wheel after it lands!

wheel.jpg

Congrats Angry Kal! PM me your address and I'll get Trick'r Treat sent your way when I get home tonight! And mrdbios, congrats also! PM me your address and I'll ship out your mystery movie as well!!

I HAVE MY EVIL 6

Samhain_initium_frontjpg2.jpg

Casted down my brethren
Rebels from authority
Power, pride, contempt and lust
All these things I give to you

Court of Mort Giveaway

I need 3 people for a random draw contest, if you want in just post!

Alrighty, the Trick'r Treat contest is OVER!! Thanks to all who entered! Lots of fun guesses and great gifs! Here are gifs of the correct answers:

bg5JW.gif

tumblr_lvuqtub2MK1qinp4fo1_500.gif

tumblr_nu9qzam9Es1qd6v0do1_500.gif

Only TWO people guessed correctly! Angry Kal-El and mrdbios! Angry Kal actually guessed two correctly in his second batch of guesses, and mrdbios guessed Portman correctly!

So I'm going to spin a wheel to see who wins Trick'r Treat, and since this was so close, I'll also be giving away a mystery DVD copy of one of my favourite films from one of the above to the one who loses the spin...so again, EVERYONE is a winner! [emoji38]

I'm at work so I can't pull out a video recorder and upload it with any ease, so I'm going to take a snapshot of the wheel after it lands!

View attachment 301389

Congrats Angry Kal! PM me your address and I'll get Trick'r Treat sent your way when I get home tonight! And mrdbios, congrats also! PM me your address and I'll ship out your mystery movie as well!!
Yeah!!!! Thank you! Pm incoming!

Sent from the Fortress of Solitude.

Back