Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

anmI8Lf.gif

THE CONTEST: Post a pic of your favorite car from a film.

THE PRIZE: Ghostbusters Dorbz Ecto-1 with Spengler

View attachment 301335

Contest ends today at 6pm Central Time. Winner will be chosen at random by The Wheel.

bcbbb39d5e3d3fa96e7c0af30373a42b.jpg

I'll re-post the contest tonight with whatever items are left, and you're welcome to try again then. I want a few more people to get a chance first.

:lol I just noticed your #4 asked for a SSC item... I thought it said Lego item. Can I change my guess? :lol Sideshow didn't make Death Star.

I'll re-post the contest tonight with whatever items are left, and you're welcome to try again then. I want a few more people to get a chance first.

Cool, and thanks for the contest! :duff

You don't like any of the bands that have been mentioned already? Are you ok man?

Here's my new contest, with a whole batch of self-centered questions! If you like Legos, have at it!

1. You broke your Coccyx
2. Rubber bands, they are super useful
3. "And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!"
4. Arc Clone Trooper: Fives

:lol I just noticed your #4 asked for a SSC item... I thought it said Lego item. Can I change my guess? :lol Sideshow didn't make Death Star.
LOL!
I noticed that, but I thought maybe you knew something about Sideshow that I didn't. :rotfl

Good stuff in this thread. :lol :hi5:

LOL!
I noticed that, but I thought maybe you knew something about Sideshow that I didn't. :rotfl

Good stuff in this thread. :lol :hi5:

The pics and his love of Lego made me have Lego on the brain when I read the question :slap

Back