Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Ok, got my 3 players:

djsosharp
Centurion
Kamikaze

I need each of you to pick, which came first, chicken or the egg?

Alrighty, the Trick'r Treat contest is OVER!! Thanks to all who entered! Lots of fun guesses and great gifs! Here are gifs of the correct answers:

bg5JW.gif

tumblr_lvuqtub2MK1qinp4fo1_500.gif

tumblr_nu9qzam9Es1qd6v0do1_500.gif

Only TWO people guessed correctly! Angry Kal-El and mrdbios! Angry Kal actually guessed two correctly in his second batch of guesses, and mrdbios guessed Portman correctly!

So I'm going to spin a wheel to see who wins Trick'r Treat, and since this was so close, I'll also be giving away a mystery DVD copy of one of my favourite films from one of the above to the one who loses the spin...so again, EVERYONE is a winner! :lol

I'm at work so I can't pull out a video recorder and upload it with any ease, so I'm going to take a snapshot of the wheel after it lands!

View attachment 301389

Congrats Angry Kal! PM me your address and I'll get Trick'r Treat sent your way when I get home tonight! And mrdbios, congrats also! PM me your address and I'll ship out your mystery movie as well!!

Thanks for the contest GB!

Good choices there. I do like Portman's work and, despite being affiliated with Scientologeniuses, I do enjoy watching Tom Cruise movies.

Congrats to our winners Angry Kal-El and mrdbios! :clap

Holy ****. Here's the list of people that entered the Ecto-1 contest so far.

LaMelnik
Loquae
Kenbenobi
Killin4blood
Centurion
Darth Madden
punkg42
crows
daikkenaurora
JDog797
Slacker292
banthafett
greygoose
stageman12
Veil1
mrdbios
Avenger
Angry Kal-El
ink
Golden_Boy
Vander
djsosharp
HAPPYBOY
earthdog
Shawpaw

Alrighty, the Trick'r Treat contest is OVER!! Thanks to all who entered! Lots of fun guesses and great gifs! Here are gifs of the correct answers:

bg5JW.gif

tumblr_lvuqtub2MK1qinp4fo1_500.gif

tumblr_nu9qzam9Es1qd6v0do1_500.gif

Only TWO people guessed correctly! Angry Kal-El and mrdbios! Angry Kal actually guessed two correctly in his second batch of guesses, and mrdbios guessed Portman correctly!

So I'm going to spin a wheel to see who wins Trick'r Treat, and since this was so close, I'll also be giving away a mystery DVD copy of one of my favourite films from one of the above to the one who loses the spin...so again, EVERYONE is a winner! :lol

I'm at work so I can't pull out a video recorder and upload it with any ease, so I'm going to take a snapshot of the wheel after it lands!

View attachment 301389

Congrats Angry Kal! PM me your address and I'll get Trick'r Treat sent your way when I get home tonight! And mrdbios, congrats also! PM me your address and I'll ship out your mystery movie as well!!

Very cool of you! Thanks, and congrats Angry Kal el

Ok, got my 3 players:

djsosharp
Centurion
Kamikaze

I need each of you to pick, which came first, chicken or the egg?

Egg!

LOL! where is this going! :rotfl

Edited to add: The male came first! (I need to get my head checked... seriously!) :banghead

Holy ****. Here's the list of people that entered the Ecto-1 contest so far.

LaMelnik
Loquae
Kenbenobi
Killin4blood
Centurion
Darth Madden
punkg42
crows
daikkenaurora
JDog797
Slacker292
banthafett
greygoose
stageman12
Veil1
mrdbios
Avenger
Angry Kal-El
ink
Golden_Boy
Vander
djsosharp
HAPPYBOY
earthdog
Shawpaw
That's a lot of contestants.....

Sent from the Fortress of Solitude.

Egg, because the first thing that could be identified as a "chicken" had to come out of an egg from something that was "almost but not quite a chicken".

Nerdy enough for ya? :)

It'll be funny if he was actually looking for the most evolutionarily sound argument.

Ok, we've got:

djsosharp - Chicken
Centurion - Egg
Kamikaze - Egg

Looks like I have room for one more chicken, who wants in?

Ok, all set:

djsosharp - Chicken
Centurion - Egg
Kamikaze - Egg
Darth Snoopy - Chicken

Be back in a few with a winner....

Back