Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

anmI8Lf.gif

THE CONTEST: Post a pic of your favorite car from a film.

THE PRIZE: Ghostbusters Dorbz Ecto-1 with Spengler

View attachment 301335

Contest ends today at 6pm Central Time. Winner will be chosen at random by The Wheel.

View attachment 297904

:winkpumpkHalloween Madness Continues!:winkpumpk

So I ran some ideas by you guys and came up with a contest that enables creativity, passivity, and Tricks/Treats. Here before you is a list of TEN SINS. Here's the way this works. I have 10 options available for fellow freaks to participate. In a first come basis, a freak will choose one of the 10 (actually 9 as Vei1 auto gets one for his work). Upon choosing, the option chosen by a freak will NOT be available for others to choose once claimed. For example, if someone chooses #5 first, then no one will be able to pick that option. Since option #9 is already chosen, no one else can be veil :lol. After this announcement, post your choice in the thread as well as PM me your decision (in case I miss it).
There are options for the creative folks as well as those who enjoy more practical tasks. The winner will be randomly chosen from the 10 entrants (via wheel spinner). But beware, if all 10 sins are not met, the contest will vanish and be deceased :mummy

TEN SINS

1) Carve pumpkin
2) Draw a spooky sketch
3) Take and edit a weird picture (SFW)
4) Create a creepy decoration (non-expensive)
5) Make Halloween style dessert w/ picture (e.g. cupcakes, cookies, pies, etc.)
6) Capture picture of you and/or your pet in Halloween costume
7) Deck your favorite collectible posed in Halloween garb (but be careful!)
8) Create a creepy letter to put on someone you know's car windshield (w/ pictures. But be tasteful with loads of creepy)
9) Reserved for Vei1 (for your hard work)
10) Hold a separate contest during Freaktacular 2016 (after this post is made).

Deadline for all choices and entries is Friday October 28th at 11:59PM CT. If all options are filled, the chosen winner will pick either one of the following numbers: 1,2,3. Each number represents a prize. The prizes to be won include: a sealed 1992 TMNT Leonardo Movie Star MOC Figure, a McGoblin pumpkin pail with goodies inside, or a $25 Amazon gift card.

Post your choice as well as PM me your decision.

:nazgul Ye been warned!!:nazgul

Now just need#1, #4, #5, & #8, for this to be complete!

anmI8Lf.gif

View attachment 301335

Contest ends today at 6pm Central Time. Winner will be chosen at random by The Wheel.

Fun contest!

The deLorean is close, but I have to go with this beauty:
fft20_mf176082.jpg

Always loved it growing up, and still do to this day. I used to call it the "Weirnker car" growing up because of how the alarms on it sounded, and I didn't know it was called Ecto-1 :lol *Weirnk weirnk weirnk* :lol

Last post for this! Just over an hour remains to get in your guesses!! Everyone can have THREE GUESSES of both the actor and actress! :lol

If you've already guessed once, then that counts as one of your guesses...but you get two more tries now. Oh man, that was a funny few pages to go through. :lol

ContestTimeBannerFinal.jpg

OKAY, so I've wanted to do a Trick'r Treat movie giveaway all month, but couldn't figure out what to do for a contest, and then time escaped me and now it's the 26th! :lol

SO, I'm just going to do it. It'll be simple, easy to enter, and if you already own Trick'r Treat, you can either choose to get that as a gift, OR, get a mystery gift that I'll reveal (sort of) in a moment.

The Contest:

To enter you need to post a .gif of either my favourite actor or one of my two favourite actresses! The actor I know for sure, but I really couldn't lock down one of these actresses above the other, so if you post either of them, that's an entry!

So everyone gets THREE guesses for each. You can post an actor gif and an actress gif. If you get one right, you get one entry! If you get both right, that's two entries! A .gif from any movie or situation is fine, so long as it's the right person!

STIPULATION:

Since we post so many gifs on here, you must post that it's "For the Trick'r Treat Movie Contest" alongside your guesses! If you don't do this, then I can't count them, as we're all gif happy here. :lol

I won't say if anyone gets it right or wrong, I'll just keep a tally of guesses and mark down those who get it right as it goes. I'll post this again later on tonight, as I know how quickly these contests disappear into the nether!

Contest Ends Thursday, Oct. 27th at 5pm EST. So a little over 24 hours from now.

Prizes:

The main prize here is a physical copy of Trick'r Treat! If you already have the movie, then I'll send you a mystery copy of a film from either my favourite actor or actress! You can choose, but the movie you receive will remain a mystery until it arrives!

Have fun!!

tumblr_nwdqhe85io1qj7u8ao1_500.gif

Fun contest!

The deLorean is close, but I have to go with this beauty:
fft20_mf176082.jpg

Always loved it growing up, and still do to this day. I used to call it the "Weirnker car" growing up because of how the alarms on it sounded, and I didn't know it was called Ecto-1 :lol *Weirnk weirnk weirnk* :lol
Thanks GB. I've got the siren sound in my head now. :lol

Last post for this! Just over an hour remains to get in your guesses!! Everyone can have THREE GUESSES of both the actor and actress! :lol

If you've already guessed once, then that counts as one of your guesses...but you get two more tries now. Oh man, that was a funny few pages to go through. :lol

ContestTimeBannerFinal.jpg

OKAY, so I've wanted to do a Trick'r Treat movie giveaway all month, but couldn't figure out what to do for a contest, and then time escaped me and now it's the 26th! :lol

SO, I'm just going to do it. It'll be simple, easy to enter, and if you already own Trick'r Treat, you can either choose to get that as a gift, OR, get a mystery gift that I'll reveal (sort of) in a moment.

The Contest:

To enter you need to post a .gif of either my favourite actor or one of my two favourite actresses! The actor I know for sure, but I really couldn't lock down one of these actresses above the other, so if you post either of them, that's an entry!

So everyone gets THREE guesses for each. You can post an actor gif and an actress gif. If you get one right, you get one entry! If you get both right, that's two entries! A .gif from any movie or situation is fine, so long as it's the right person!

STIPULATION:

Since we post so many gifs on here, you must post that it's "For the Trick'r Treat Movie Contest" alongside your guesses! If you don't do this, then I can't count them, as we're all gif happy here. :lol

I won't say if anyone gets it right or wrong, I'll just keep a tally of guesses and mark down those who get it right as it goes. I'll post this again later on tonight, as I know how quickly these contests disappear into the nether!

Contest Ends Thursday, Oct. 27th at 5pm EST. So a little over 24 hours from now.

Prizes:

The main prize here is a physical copy of Trick'r Treat! If you already have the movie, then I'll send you a mystery copy of a film from either my favourite actor or actress! You can choose, but the movie you receive will remain a mystery until it arrives!

Have fun!!

tumblr_nwdqhe85io1qj7u8ao1_500.gif

Here's my new contest, with a whole batch of self-centered questions! If you like Legos, have at it!

Attachments

• spooky ppt.jpg
    spooky ppt.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 80

anmI8Lf.gif

View attachment 301335

I know others already chose this one, but this was definitely my favorite as well.

Attachments

• Delorean_DMC-12_side.jpg
    Delorean_DMC-12_side.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 73
Back