Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

The 5k egg has hatched:

111pok.jpg

Since no one got it right we'll go to the spinner to choose our winner:

Congrats, please PM me with your info! :clap

CONTEST

Any Pokemon Go players in here?

(anyone in here at all?)

Anyway, for a Court of Mort kit correctly guess the Pokemon that will hatch from the 5k egg I'm currently incubating. I've got 3.6k on the egg right now, contest will run until whenever it hatches. You only get one guess per person, if no one guesses correctly I'll do a random draw from all participants.

I'll guess Staryu.

**Dammit. That's what I get for not reading all the way through the thread. :lol

CONTEST

(anyone in here at all?)

Anyway, for a Court of Mort kit correctly guess the Pokemon that will hatch from the 5k egg I'm currently incubating. I've got 3.6k on the egg right now, contest will run until whenever it hatches. You only get one guess per person, if no one guesses correctly I'll do a random draw from all participants.

I'll go with Ponyta.

I picked Mankey.... but then realized contest was over so I deleted my post.

CONTEST

(anyone in here at all?)

Nice contest, but I don't understand one single answer I've read! :lol

Wow...I haven't a clue, and I'm usually good and little-known Star Wars trivia....and my google-fu is completely failing me.
I tried to Google it too, but can't find squat! :lol It's a good thing I know the answer... I have only received 3 guesses so far, and two were correct.

The 5k egg has hatched:

View attachment 300558

Since no one got it right we'll go to the spinner to choose our winner:

Congrats, please PM me with your info! :clap

Congrats!!!

Looks like I missed alot in here during my 24 hour exile from all social media until I had watched TWD. :panic:
I haven't read anything about Rick's death anywhere, and I've been using Social Media...

Morning all.
NORM! I mean, uh, PUNK!!!

I picked Spankey.... but then realized contest was over so I deleted my post.
I bet you did... But you're thinking of a DIFFERENT game! One that you play in the shower every morning...
(yes, I'm setting myself up for a zinger!)

With my trivia question, I have to admit that I've been waiting to use this question for about 3 months. I watched the movie again in the summer, and said OOH OOH OOOH, awesome trivia question!!!

I decided to go with a random wheel spin for my Show your Toothbrush contest...

First winner is....

Back