Freaks Party Rocked the House

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy Crap!!! You weren't kidding..........................:monkey1
I've just been....

retardmatrixowned.jpg

They still were different shirts. Next year I'll just dress up as an Ewok. "Yub Yub."

Originally Posted by SideshowDusty
And FYI, it was a DIFFERENT Sideshow shirt I had on

Sure Dusty, sure. :monkey5

Last edited:
I KNEW there had to be a thread like this around here but couldn't find it last night. Anywho....

Thanks Dave and to Sideshow for a great party on the Friday night of the con! I met very few sideshow freaks unfortunately since I'm a more shy person :eek: but to put some faces with nicks was nice. A big thanks to grusam for coming up and introducing herself and chatting for a bit.

And finally thanks for the doors of *waits for it* INDECISION! I was one of the lucky winners. And since I never win anything I was oh so happy to have particapated and won my very cool Twilight Zone figure of Kanamit signed by Richard Kiel (actor who played Kanamit). And considering I have always been a pretty big Twilight Zone fan I was pretty excited to get this as a prize. :D

Thanks again Dave and Sideshow! It was oh so fun!

I'm glad to hear the SSF party was a huge success (as usual) :)

I originally wanted to trekk to SDCC this year but wasn't able to do so because I just started work with another company - I need to complete a 3 month probation period & have no vacation leave credits yet :(, I'm definitely planning to attend SDCC 2007 & finally get to meet some of the fine folks of SSF & Sideshow...

Man.... I wish I could have been there.... Sounds like a blast...:chew

Next year I will definetely be there, no matter how many organs I have to sell. You only need "one" kidney to live, right? :lol

SideshowDusty said:
This year:

FreaksParty7-21-33.jpg

Dannie, you lucky S.O.B!!! This pic alone makes me want to go to SDCC more than anything!! Did you at least mention the Cruasde to Dusty or were to to star struck to think straight?

King, I didn't mention it to Dusty but I certainly got some info from Dave. Will let you know shortly. Josh and King, better start saving cause I'm going to SDCC 07! :rock

DannieDarKo said:
King, I didn't mention it to Dusty but I certainly got some info from Dave. Will let you know shortly. Josh and King, better start saving cause I'm going to SDCC 07! :rock

I'll be there waiting for ya!!:chew

FYI, more photos from the party have been posted in our Con image gallery.

On edit: This one's not posted, but it's my favorite - I'm totally attacking Lorne :lol - poor guy was probably frightened, his expression is priceless:

Randompicsofme-01.jpg

Last edited:
SideshowDusty said:
FYI, more photos from the party have been posted in our Con image gallery.

Just looked at them. Nice shots! I think my Dad was in more shots than I was. :lol

I recognize some of the faces, but most of them I don't. It looks like you guys had a great time.

You look happy enough to me Bob. Now why would that be? :monkey5

Danny you seem to have hooked up with Dusty even later in the night than last year, at least she knows what to expect from you. I warned her again anyway, please forgive me. :monkey3

CAHobbit I am jealous, dontcha love his disco pants under the robes?

Sama. How does she do it? I just wanna know how she puts up with it.

I am loving the reports guys. It is really making my eyes shine, to the point of tears, thanks heaps. :bow What a great crew. :bow

Oh Dave, you done it again. :clap :duff :grouphug

creecher said:
CAHobbit I am jealous, dontcha love his disco pants under the robes?

LOL! There are disco pants under the robes? I decided to keep the figure in it's box since it's signed but now that I know about the disco pants....:lol

Don't open your box just yet CA, check Michaels review out. The pants are much more silvery and shiney that the pics show. https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_100202.htm

Two for one fish & chips. OMG that's heaven to me. Look at them prizes. There's gold in them thar Big Ass Bags. Am loving this thread. Keep em coming.

OK, I am battling the Flu, so I did not get around to posting my pictures last night. I finally finished them off got them on my web site. Keep in mind, these are just a plain conversion from my camera's raw mode to jpg's and I have not had time to process them yet. I will try to do that this weekend.

Here are my party pictures...

https://www.non-sport-cards.com/SDCC03a.htm Part one

https://www.non-sport-cards.com/SDCC03b.htm Part two

Enjoy! :D

Back