Freaks Party Rocked the House

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like you guys had a great time, man oh man, I almost went this year................I'm going next year even if I have to sell an organ!!!!

oxbeard said:
Sounds like a great time and from what I hear Dave knows how to throw a party!!!!!!

Now the only thing I have to ask is

WHERE'S THE PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

With all of the free prizes in one hand and food and drinks in the other, we didn't have a spare hand to hold the camera! There were a few pictures taken (just not by me), and I'm sure that they will find their way online at some point. And yes, Dave did a great job putting this together. Thanks again!

abstractharmony said:
All us non-attendees are there is spirit.

Glad you had a great time. What time did you have to scrape Dusty off the floor...or prise her from Lorne Petersen?

LOL

If you feel ill later on today those Big Ass Vader Bags may well come in useful...

:mwaha

I THINK my head hit the pillow at 4am. The pool at our hotel is apparently the happening place to be until the wee hours of the morn.

Oh, and if you think they had to pry ME away from Lorne, you should have seen all the Production Guys gathered around him at the party last night. They were like little puppies :) I took a great photo of all of them gathered around 'the master' listening with RAPT attention - it was like storytime :lol So great to see.

Sounds like everyone had a good time. I had as much fun as I could in front of the computer screen. As for pics of this party, POST 'EM IF YOU GOT 'EM! :D

Thanks Dave and Sideshow, you've done it once again! I had a great time :)

Same here! Dave and Sideshow guys.....ALWAYS a fun evening. (and I forgive you for making me walk on my bloody stumps all that way to the other place after). :D

I and Frank the Bunny thank you Dave and SIDESHOW!

calendarfrankea2.jpg

Many close friends from the board here (Jessewilson, Azog, The Godfather, Fubeca, Sideshow Bob) and I can say we came, we saw and we definetly conquered!!! :chug :rock2

Great seeing you again Brant and the rest of the Sideshow staff and new and old freaks!

Student_toe I was looking for you at the party. :chew

:rock TO SDCC 2006!! :rock

I too wanna thank Dave and SS for a really great time! The party was really really awesome and was even better than last year. Getting to meet everone was again the greatest thing of the whole show and to even top it off how everyone treated my Dad as one of the gang really made it cool.

I'm already set to go for next year so I'll see yall in 07!!!

It was great and BIG thanks to Sideshow Chris, Dusty and Robin for a fantastic Doors of Indecision. I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to chat with everyone, but there were some great surprises; like Lorne Peterson of Sculpting a Galaxy stopping by as well as the model for Quinlan Voss.

I hope it was a success and I'm sure it will be bigger and better next year!

Thanks for the kind thoughts for the non attendees Brant. We had a great time in the chat watching the cams for any sign of Freakster activity. It was good to feel we had a part in festivities at the Con, even though we are yet to hear of what went on at the party. Who won the Doors of Indecision, at the party, and what did they win?

A big thanks to Sideshows efforts to include us, and more thanks to the attendant Freaks, that took time out of their busy days, to include us all by posting comments, updates and pictures. Tom did, and went to exceptional lengths on this count alone. Very much appreciated by us all.

DannieDarKo said:
I and Frank the Bunny thank you Dave and SIDESHOW!

calendarfrankea2.jpg

Student_toe I was looking for you at the party. :chew

:rock TO SDCC 2006!! :rock

:) That's really cool that you were looking for me man. Sorry I couldn't make it. I was at the MUSE concert. BUT, NEXT year, definitely I will meet all you FREAKS!!!! :rock and we will rock S.D. like it has never been rocked before :rock

Forgot: a BIG bunch of hugs to the great people at SS who don't really get much exposure and who are unsung most of the time. All you guys and gals at customer service, returns, etc. (Corey, Destiny, Amy, etc. etc. -- sorry I couldn't remember all your names :( ) are an extraordinary bunch of folks and you were great to meet and talk to.

By the way Dave (or anyone else who may know) -- just how many of us were there?

Back