Freaks Party Rocked the House

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bannister said:
Do not ask these people to send you pictures. Lord only knows what kind of pictures they will want to share with you.

:lol now i am REALLY interested.

Hello, it's nice of everyone to be in a thanking mood, but how about some news? Who won the doors? How drunk did Bob get, and who got up to what? You know, a bit of what went on. I just want someone to spill the beans before they sober up. Especially news about Bob. I could use some collateral to secure a good deal. :lol I mean better deal. :D

Pics of people that, normally shy away from that sort of thing, must finally be identified. I know what Josh looks like, but a number of identities went unseen, as the delay in the chat cam made it difficult to syncronise. Pushy aren't I. :D

creecher said:
Hello, it's nice of everyone to be in a thanking mood, but how about some news? Who won the doors? How drunk did Bob get, and who got up to what? You know, a bit of what went on. I just want someone to spill the beans before they sober up. Especially news about Bob. I could use some collateral to secure a good deal. :lol I mean better deal. :D

Pics of people that, normally shy away from that sort of thing, must finally be identified. I know what Josh looks like, but a number of identities went unseen, as the delay in the chat cam made it difficult to syncronise. Pushy aren't I. :D

Creech, I'm beginning to think you are keeping files on all the freaks :cool:

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Well Creecher I can say that Bob did have a slight problem with a mini laser pointer that he got into some trouble with and he also was telling some Freaks that "that is TomandShell over there", only it wasn't him and that got embarassing when I yelled across the room "Hello Tom", the guy I am sure thought I was nuts. It was a great party. We wished everyone could be there.

:mwaha Thanks JBoo that's the stuff I want to hear. How embarrassing. It's great. :lol Bob you're a classic. Might finally get to see what you look like JBoo. :woo

Who won the Doors? Hmmmm, must be a secret.

I really feel I missed out this year, as I only had one night to log in to the SSchat between family trips.
Next year I think I'll have to make the pilgrimage to San Diego to thank Brant and Dusty as representatives of a great company and Dave for a great board!

Getting totally hammered sounds like a lot of fun too............

TheWitchKing said:
I couldn't make it in time. I drank too much and passed out near the trolley station in front of the Tin Fish. I woke up and my exclusives were all gone. :monkey4
:mwaha
YOU dear sir, are such a nut! :duh

It was really great seeing everyone again. Really wish I got to spend more time hanging out with you all.

Hi Fubeca - Thanks again for the shirt! :rock

Hey Rumi - Thanks for the sanity!
wink.gif

Hey SS Bob - Thanks for the fun!
10.gif

Hi Dave - Thanks for all the everything!
5.gif

And all of Sideshow - Thanks for one awesome party and one hell of a Con experience. It wouldn't be the same without you. :duff

sam

ps - Oh, and Dusty? I don't know how you do it, Girl! :rotfl

I have to say every year when the freaks party is over I think to myself that was just too much fun. It was that way the first year when the only freaks that showed were me Dave, Masao, and the good folks from SS. Also it seems the party just isn't long enough lol. I never get to meet everyone and when its over people will point out in pictures so and so was right there etc. There were so many board members I wanted to meet but didn’t get the chance so next year I will make sure I wear a big shirt that says jimmyjamesf please register your complaints here. LOL

A huge thank you to Dave the amount of time and effort he puts into this board and the party is amazing.

Also thank you again to all the folks from SS for making me feel welcome. I would name all of you but there is like a billion of you now. Amazing how much the company has grown since I first started selling your stuff.

Oh and Creech if you want pics ask Dusty I know for sure she has a good one makes me look horribly dashing NOT!

A terrific time had by all. It was great meeting the SS Staff and seeing the faces in person rather than on the webcam!

For those who I did not meet in person hopefully next year!

Check my signature for my favorite quotes from this year and board members I hung out with .....

Special thanks to Sideshow's Corie Clayton for taking to the time to meet me and answer all my questions...

"I collect the dolls"...............lmfao.............if he did it with a straight face that had to have been classic to see...................

Mithrandier said:
"I collect the dolls"...............lmfao.............if he did it with a straight face that had to have been classic to see...................

I was there he did it as straight faced as could be it was so funny it hurt.

Beautiful...............woulda been great to have seen that.................

Glad you all had a good time..............

Jesse Wilson : "Ketchup helps lubricate it going down!"

I love Jesse's quote. Were all sitting at the table and the instant he said it, EVERYONE stopped what they were doing and looked right at him. Of course it was followed with a series of non-stop laughter including our very own Dave. :lol Jesse just kept shaking his head.

After that we never let Jesse forget what he said for the rest of the trip.

SideshowDusty said:
There are some pictures posted on Day 2, Set 3 of our Comic-Con galleries. If anyone has pictures from the Con they'd like to share, you can send them to us through this form:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/php/110105photo.php

And we will post them as well!

Thanks again everyone - I'm slowly recovering my hearing and feeling in my feet :p

HEY! I'm the sample photo! :rotfl

jimmyjamesf said:
Oh and Creech if you want pics ask Dusty I know for sure she has a good one makes me look horribly dashing NOT!

I have no idea what you mean....

IMG_2996.jpg

As for DOORS winners, I don't remember, there were so many prizes handed out! They will have to speak up for themselves!!

I will post some pictures tonight... :D

...and if you attended, and think I may have an incriminating picture of you... I can be bribed!!! :rotfl

Back