Freaks Party Rocked the House

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, no more cruel teasing. Spill it. Party, after-party, we want pictures.

This calendar thing may need a thread. I just found this on a Korean site. Looks like a good JUNE shot:

anirio_son_of.jpg

SideshowDusty said:
Hmmmm... after-party, eh?? Well, a little birdie did tell me that Dave has a *little* something left over from the party... and no, it's not a Jagerbomb or a soft taco... :monkey1

Hmmm? If it is what I think it is, you guys will really want it! If it the other thing... well, you will still want it! Of course, that is assuming it is for you non-attendees only! :rotfl

lcummins said:
OK, I am battling the Flu, so I did not get around to posting my pictures last night. I finally finished them off got them on my web site. Keep in mind, these are just a plain conversion from my camera's raw mode to jpg's and I have not had time to process them yet. I will try to do that this weekend.

Here are my party pictures...

https://www.non-sport-cards.com/SDCC03a.htm Part one

https://www.non-sport-cards.com/SDCC03b.htm Part two

Enjoy! :D

Thanks for posting your photos... it's great to re-live that fun night.

And, for your information on the Friday Day 2 Part one page... it's Puppet Pusher not RoboDad in the #9 picture. Passing on the Kit Fisto Exclusive, he was lucky to nab the Minas Morgul Environment from Sideshow/WETA in the first round of the DOORS OF INDECISION. And he is my brother. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Hmmmm... after-party, eh?? Well, a little birdie did tell me that Dave has a *little* something left over from the party... and no, it's not a Jagerbomb or a soft taco... :monkey1

Huh? I have no idea what she's talking about.

...no, those aren't Sideshow t-shirts on ebay, why do you ask?...

Oh man, Bob, you better not tell Mat you posted these :nono

*sshhhhhh, everyone be quiet, maybe he won't hear us*

Dannie's expression in the second pic is priceless :lol

I thought I had my beer gogles on, when looking at the first pic, up above. But I sobered up, by the time I viewed the second. :chug

Is that clock right? 20 past 4 and your still firing?

SideshowDusty said:
Oh man, Bob, you better not tell Mat you posted these :nono

*sshhhhhh, everyone be quiet, maybe he won't hear us*

Dannie's expression in the second pic is priceless :lol

Mr falls never takes a bad photo!!!! (...Don't hurt me Mr. Falls.....:monkey3 )

ROFL............Danny looks kind of weak there.

There I am in the background asking for another one!

Jesse

Weak?....don't even get me started with Jesse's last night at SDCC. :lol

Not really Jew, you look like your eyeing Matt Falls. You have your beer goggles on backwards. :inlove

DannieDarKo said:
Weak?....don't even get me started with Jesse's last night at SDCC. :lol

Not really Jew, you look like your eyeing Matt Falls. You have your beer goggles on backwards. :inlove

Well Oluf wasn't there this year so I had to move on.............

Jesse

Protozaius said:
Thanks for posting your photos... it's great to re-live that fun night.

And, for your information on the Friday Day 2 Part one page... it's Puppet Pusher not RoboDad in the #9 picture. Passing on the Kit Fisto Exclusive, he was lucky to nab the Minas Morgul Environment from Sideshow/WETA in the first round of the DOORS OF INDECISION. And he is my brother. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Fixed! I was pretty sure I was remembering wrong, so that is why I had the question mark!

So, Puppet Pusher is your brother! Do you have any Puppet Master puppets on your shelf? :rotfl

I guess I should have looked for this thread as soon as I got back. Anyway, it was nice meeting a few of you out at SDCC and I look forward to seeing you guys there again in the future.

Thanks for the t-shirt SS. Thanks for the Party Dave.

lcummins said:
Fixed! I was pretty sure I was remembering wrong, so that is why I had the question mark!

So, Puppet Pusher is your brother! Do you have any Puppet Master puppets on your shelf? :rotfl

Nope... no demonic puppets here. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Just Apes... enough to mount a full scaled revolt! :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Oh... and some Star Wars junk. :rolleyes:

Back