Freaks Party Rocked the House

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, did anyone score one of the famed and fabled exclusive Tom Gilliland moustache's?

SideshowDusty said:
:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

Darn it, I knew I forgot something!!

Hey Dusty, have you guys ever thought about doing a Sideshow Calendar to show off your stuff?

No, I don't mean a Babe calendar with the girls of SSC displaying products (although it doesn't seem to hurt Auto shows and it isn't the worst thought imaginable) but a simple Calendar with Sideshow Products?

You want us to show off our stuff, eh, pjam? I don't think you know what you're getting into with that request :lol (ow, my eyes!)

SideshowDusty said:
You want us to show off our stuff, eh, pjam? I don't think you know what you're getting into with that request :lol (ow, my eyes!)

:rotfl

"Your" as in SSC Stuff. LOL.

I guess I meant a simple calendar with Sideshow Products.

Sorry if that seemed inappropriate... if so, I've been a naughty boy and will sit in the corner and be quiet, wouldn't be the first time. :eek:

Yes, go sit in the corner you pervert. :lol

Oogling product. Isn't the latest catalogue enough for your twisted desires?

creecher said:
Yes, go sit in the corner you pervert. :lol

Oogling product. Isn't the latest catalogue enough for your twisted desires?

Ok creech, let's not twist this any more than necessary. :lol Btw, Nurse!? Isn't it time for creech to take his meds?:rotfl

Honestly, I think a SSC Calendar is a great idea for collectors, dealers, stores, SSC clients, etc. which is why I brought it up...

pjam said:
Ok creech, let's not twist this any more than necessary. :lol Btw, Nurse!? Isn't it time for creech to take his meds?:rotfl

Honestly, I think a SSC Calendar is a great idea for collectors, dealers, stores, SSC clients, etc. which is why I brought it up...

Seriously, it's a suggestion that's been tossed around before. Perhaps it will one day come to fruition... and then you can ogle to your heart's content :duff :lol

SideshowDusty said:

Seriously, it's a suggestion that's been tossed around before. Perhaps it will one day come to fruition... and then you can ogle to your heart's content :duff :lol

Thanks Dusty, and wouldn't you know, just as my "time out" in the corner of the classroom ended, the school bell rang! :lol

Like I said, wouldn't be the first and won't be the last! :cool:

Actually, I think with a calendar application we could probably produce our own calendar using the Photoshopped pictures people have posted right here...

This seems to me like a good August shot...

whee.jpg

I never get tired of seeing him whiz by the Death Star like George Jetson...

I LOVE that shot Gruff, absolutely dig the heck out of it, VERY COOL Bro! Thanks for taking the time to compose it and share it with us. :cool:

Yes, I imagine we could put something together over the course of time, maybe start a thread, post pics, take a vote and let the top 12 winners be our SSF calendar!

But I guarantee a Tom swingset shot and Josh doily picture will be in there along with this one!

Maybe we can donate a portion of the proceeds to charity or all of it if someone wants to take this on.

pjam said:
Yes. Yes it is. I just had a small rant. Check another thread. The doctor has changed my medication and I started taking it at lunch time. Expect more ranting to follow. I think yesterdays dose has made me constipated. Nurse. NURSE.

creecher said:
Yes. Yes it is. I just had a small rant. Check another thread. The doctor has changed my medication and I started taking it at lunch time. Expect more ranting to follow. I think yesterdays dose has made me constipated. Nurse. NURSE.

:lol :rotfl :lol

No worries, mate! I just disciplined myself with a "time out"! -- don't see a whole lot of that these days! :D

Well, tomorrow's another day. Cheers mate :duff

:lol No one caught me checking out the biker chick. I think I got away with it.

I have heard about that self discipline stuff. Oooo you are kinky. :lol

creecher said:
:lol No one caught me checking out the biker chick. I think I got away with it.

I have heard about that self discipline stuff. Oooo you are kinky. :lol

Oh, here we go again...

NURSE!!!!

creecher said:
Huh? I thought this was the after party. :woo :fest

Hmmmm... after-party, eh?? Well, a little birdie did tell me that Dave has a *little* something left over from the party... and no, it's not a Jagerbomb or a soft taco... :monkey1

Back