FrankenFan's Buffy and Angel Banners

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could I request a banner? If you can't, I understand.
I would like to see a headstone for all the 1:6 licenses left to die prematurely by $ide$how's hand, with a boarded up, dilapidated $ide$how building in the background.

Ironman1188 said:
I would like to see a headstone for all the 1:6 licenses left to die prematurely by $ide$how's hand, with a boarded up, dilapidated $ide$how building in the background.
I sense just a hint of bitterness in that request. :lol

I'll request the "Bring back..." banner series! Maybe I'll make them mandatory for every post in the SW forum!

Darklord Dave said:
I'll request the "Bring back..." banner series! Maybe I'll make them mandatory for every post in the SW forum!
I'll second that!

FrankenFan, thanks for bringing back these awesome banners! They are superb. And they bring back some fond memories of when the line was still alive and kickin'.

Ironman1188 said:
Market analysts predict that revenues from $tar War$ Ca$h will sustain $ide$how Collectibe$ well into the future and provide a solid bedrock of financial growth and long-term security.

Take a look at the proposed site of $ide$how'$ new headquarters:

FrankenFan said:
Market analysts predict that revenues from $tar War$ Ca$h will sustain $ide$how Collectibe$ well into the future and provide a solid bedrock of financial growth and long-term security.

Take a look at the proposed site of $ide$how'$ new headquarters:

hahahahaha

*DISCLAIMER*
This post is being written in the newly cancelled Buffy, or more accurately Whedonville, section resulting in the subsequent SSC bitterness.

Now that they have announced Yavin Luke, I predict they will reuse the sculpt for Tatooine Luke, Pilot Luke and the eventual Stormtrooper Luke charging at least $60 for each one, probably $75 for ST Luke while reusing the same body, Han's pants, the pilot costume that will be used for other pilots, and of course the trooper armor that will be in a class unto itself. I think its safe to say Luke will pay for about half of the new headquarters, while at the same time saying essentially it's not cost effective to follow up on the other lines with Wesley, Gunn, Anya, Tara, Fred, Dawn or Medieval Kurgan

Anzik Hayes said:
*DISCLAIMER*
This post is being written in the newly cancelled Buffy, or more accurately Whedonville, section resulting in the subsequent SSC bitterness.

Now that they have announced Yavin Luke, I predict they will reuse the sculpt for Tatooine Luke, Pilot Luke and the eventual Stormtrooper Luke charging at least $60 for each one, probably $75 for ST Luke while reusing the same body, Han's pants, the pilot costume that will be used for other pilots, and of course the trooper armor that will be in a class unto itself. I think its safe to say Luke will pay for about half of the new headquarters, while at the same time saying essentially it's not cost effective to follow up on the other lines with Wesley, Gunn, Anya, Tara, Fred, Dawn or Medieval Kurgan
Ahem... excuse me...
and
APES!!!!

I guess I should post a disclaimer, too:

Just so everyone knows where I'm coming from, the "Sideshow Mahal" image and the text I posted along with it, was all in fun. Its intent is to be a positive reply to Ironman1188's negative request.

Darklord Dave said:
Great idea, Dave — and don't forget the Sandbox!

If you'd like to let the world know you would support new releases in the Buffy and Angel 1:6 lines, feel free to download the banner of your choice and add it to your sig:

Buffy:
cbbsigml4.gif

Angel:
cbasigvp9.gif

Buffy and Angel Combo:
cbbcbasigtk7.gif

Be sure to keep in mind Dave's guidelines for sigs: No more than 3 lines of text or an image no bigger than 150 pixels high x 500 pixels long.

Sorry, Ironman, I don't think that Sideshow's move away form the 12" lines is going to bankrupt them... I honestly don't. Sure it's disappointing... for all of the 12" collectors who followed this company to see Sideshow go another direction. But the reality is that MANY companies are moving away from the 12" market, not only Sideshow. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

I would love to add those banners to my signature... however, that would make my signature over 400 characters. Dang it!!!

Unfortunately,

THE LAWGIVER'S WORDS CANNOT BE EDITED! :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Back