Fox - Silver Surfer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As usual, you seem to have ignored the parts of my post relevant to the problems with X3. The production was in serious trouble. They had 3 months to plan and shoot. Actors like Marsden became unavailable due to other commitments. They still pulled it off. Is it perfect? Far from it. But for a rush job it's damn watchable and entertaining.

Rothman was the main reason for X3's problems in that he drove away Vaughn leaving the production director-less and short on time.

Lol you do realize now that Hollywood is in full bean-spilling mode and the truth about Snyder's firing is out, it's only a matter of time before the truth about Edwards' firing sees the light of day, right?

elaborate

And his multiple personalities.

Alpha male who butt****s his girl and throws spidey-dolls.

Beta cuck who's into fashion.

Which one SNIKT?

dont forget loves black panther but gets into fights in theaters

How many personalities does this guy have?

ZR5Dq5J.gif

I- I just don’t get how anyone can get behind a fox marvel movie after the mess they made. Especially xmen. They ****ed up the timeline and now we have these ff spinoffs with no ff. Um ok.

Snikt as much as i respect your argument the odds are no one will back your side on this. Most audiance members today will go see these MCU movies over a Fox X-Men flick. Deadpool was the only one where my theatre was packed all the others i remember werent packed including Logan around me but each MCU flick ive gone too are about a full house. But again the main audiance will pick the MCU over Fox because they are films that can be watchable more then the Fox Marvel Universe but then again I still like the Fox Marvel Universe even with some of the films they made being terrible it still holds a spot in my heart. I respect your opinion because in alot of ways you have a point about Fox Marvel but then most of the MCU are good watches. Can't really complain too much even when the formula is the same. Though why change what works? X-Men timeline is a jumble mess.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Snikt as much as i respect your argument the odds are no one will back your side on this. Most audiance members today will go see these MCU movies over a Fox X-Men flick. Deadpool was the only one where my theatre was packed all the others i remember werent packed including Logan around me but each MCU flick ive gone too are about a full house. But again the main audiance will pick the MCU over Fox because they are films that can be watchable more then the Fox Marvel Universe but then again I still like the Fox Marvel Universe even with some of the films they made being terrible it still holds a spot in my heart. I respect your opinion because in alot of ways you have a point about Fox Marvel but then most of the MCU are good watches. Can't really complain too much even when the formula is the same. Though why change what works? X-Men timeline is a jumble mess.

With an MCU movie, the odds are it'll be mediocre. With a FOX Marvel film, the odds are it'll be something wildly different and bold.

Boone's New Mutants, Hawley's Doom, Goddard's X-Force, Franco's X-Factor Investigations, Miller's Shadowcat....it all sounds 10 times more interesting than anything in the works over at the MCU.

With an MCU movie, the odds are it'll be mediocre. With a FOX Marvel film, the odds are it'll be something wildly different and bold.

Boone's New Mutants, Hawley's Doom, Goddard's X-Force, Franco's X-Factor Investigations, Miller's Shadowcat....it all sounds 10 times more interesting than anything in the works over at the MCU.
I will say I'm excited for New Mutants over Dark Phoenix but again most will not be amused and go see it if it ain't the MCU.

Half of those movies are not even being made

I never said i hope that.

It is unrealistic to hope for all of that with the merger on the way

Back