Found Another One! T-1000 12" Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they come with alternate hands (not the exclusives though) like the Star Wars figures. T-800 with regular and gloved hands. T-1000 with regular and metal hands (i.e. blade pointer finger, blade hand, curved things from car chase scene, etc.)

I must say, after taking a law enforcement class from a full uniformed cop, the T-1000's outfit is pretty darn accurate! I see the extra clips and handcuff containers as well as the holster and some other stuff. He even has a pen!

It didn't say. These shouldn't sell out in a day. The only Sideshow exclusives that have EVER sold out in a day are the LotR and Star Wars figures. Most of non-LotR or non-Star Wars figures sell out in a week (if they are a hot item). Some like the X-files Krycek and Skinner are limited to only 500 and they haven't sold out dispite Kryeck up for about 9 months and Skinner 2.

That saying, I excpect these will be popular, but not that popular. They don't even have a priority pre-order option which means Sideshow knows they won't sell out that fast. The Wolverine Comicquette thing had one at it isn't sold out yet either (limited of 500). So don't panic!

Yes! I will be collecting this entire line. What awesome news that they can do all the main characters. Now all we need is a way for them to make John! He would come with a Terminator brain chip, and a Terminator Endo Arm.

The new T-800 should come with:
-rose box and shotgun
-alternate bullet ridden jacket
-handgun

The new T-100 should come with:
-handgun
-bullet hole cone pieces that stick to the shirt
-pilot gear
-piece of metal hand that got stuck in the car

More characters they could do:

-Frozen T-1000
-Mini Gun Bearing T-800
-T-800 Endoskeleton
-Resistance John Conner
-Resistance Soldier
-Miles Dyson (with large prototype Terminator CPU and computer)
-Mental Institution Sarah Conner (with syringe of cleaning fluid and broken broom stick club)

Collector Freak said:

would it not be better if they made separate figures from different stages in the film, as opposed to including alternate jackets? https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7221

also, does sideshow know that robert patrick wore his pistol on his left side and fired it left handed? their figure has the pistol on his right side.

also, does sideshow know that robert patrick wore his pistol on his left side and fired it left handed? their figure has the pistol on his right side.[/quote]

Whoops! You're right.

Collector Freak said:
-rose box and shotgun
-handgun

The new T-100 should come with:
-handgun
-bullet hole cone pieces that stick to the shirt
-pilot gear
-piece of metal hand that got stuck in the car

I got most of what I wanted. Thanks Sideshow! Love the rosebox! :banana

Collector Freak said:
Yes! I will be collecting this entire line. What awesome news that they can do all the main characters. Now all we need is a way for them to make John! He would come with a Terminator brain chip, and a Terminator Endo Arm.
Sideshow is making the hobbit body for LOTR, so I'm sure they can use that for John Conner. If it's too small, they could use inserts to bring him to the right height. Maybe he should have a voice chip so we could listen to his squeaky voice all day long! :D

Moved post to Terminator pre-order thread. Might be more appropriate in there.

Last edited:
I just thought it would have been a cool twist to have Agent Dogget from the X-files to actually be a T-1000 "Super solider." Wasn't there a Terminator reference on the X-files? I think it was even before Patrick was on it, which made it even funnier later.

Buttmunch said:
I just thought it would have been a cool twist to have Agent Dogget from the X-files to actually be a T-1000 "Super solider." Wasn't there a Terminator reference on the X-files? I think it was even before Patrick was on it, which made it even funnier later.

I remember that, but wasn't it when he WAS on? Didn't Mulder or someone tell him about it?

Sachiel said:
I remember that, but wasn't it when he WAS on? Didn't Mulder or someone tell him about it?
The only big T2 reference that comes to mind is the Season 8 episode "Salvage".

Doggett: "What are you saying? Ray Pearce has become some kind of metal man? Because that only happens in the movies, Agent Scully."
:cool:

That is the one I was thinking of. I didn't remember Doggett said it. That is funny. You gotta wonder what he thought of that line.

Back