Found Another One! T-1000 12" Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! Just as we expected since they revealed the 12" Doggett figure for the X-Files. I wonder if these will be new or battle damaged looks? Or both eventually?

t2-2.jpg

T-1000 exclusive, please...

Gruson said:
I guess no PF announcement then...

Yeah, it looks that way.....

1/2 scale T-800, T-800 12", and T-1000 12" are the 3 question marks.

I just hope the exclusive and regular editions aren't completely different (ie. one fresh look, the other battle damaged). I would imagine they would be taking up more boxes if they were though.

Lets beat those French to the Star Wars announcemnts now!

Buttmunch said:
I just hope the exclusive and regular editions aren't completely different (ie. one fresh look, the other battle damaged). I would imagine they would be taking up more boxes if they were though.

Lets beat those French to the Star Wars announcemnts now!
I have to agree. I'd like two heads per figure please!
I hope they fixed the head size on Robert Patrick from the X-Files version. If he looks good enough, I just might buy a couple of bodies parted out so I can replace the ones on the John Doggett figures. :banana

screamingmetal said:
I have to agree. I'd like two heads per figure please!
I hope they fixed the head size on Robert Patrick from the X-Files version. If he looks good enough, I just might buy a couple of bodies parted out so I can replace the ones on the John Doggett figures. :banana

hopefully they will do an all new robert patrick sculpt, as the john dogget and T-1000 characters are over 10 years apart.

captain sack said:
hopefully they will do an all new robert patrick sculpt, as the john dogget and T-1000 characters are over 10 years apart.
You're right, Robert was much leaner and younger as the T1000. Still, I hope the head sculpts are smaller then the Dogget one.

Back